Hail Caesar! -- New Coen Brothers movie

I'm having a bit of a fangirl meltdown over the new Coen Brothers trailer, Hail Caesar. I haven't been this excited about the movies in years. There are so many potentially incredible movies coming out over the next few months. 

DeepavlovsbellFlashGordon

Comments

• Agreed this looks so fucking good, Clooney is hilarious with the Cohens!!!!!!!!!
    steph_bFreddy
  • John_NadaJohn_Nada California
    I'm in.  Looks good. 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Aaaaaah!
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    Oh, I'm looking forward to this.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Looks great!!!!
  • Awesome! I love most of what they do. Can't wait!
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    dat cast though....

Holy shit that looks amazing. I LOVE when Coens do period dramas too (which is quite a lot lately) because they way they film makes everything just looks just so sumptuous. The story looks pretty great too.

I love how unbelievably varied their projects are. How they can jump from the trudging, beautiful, somber simplicity of Inside Llewyn Davis to this. So great.
    FlashGordonDaveyMacFrakkin T
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I've watched this trailer about a dozen times today (which I never do). My favourite part is that the Coens appear to have turned Channing Tatum into the new Gene Kelly, and I am so here for that.
    steph_bDaveyMac
  • Can't wait!
  • I totally agree @aberry89. They are so incredibly versatile and never seem to care what is expected of them. They followed Fargo up with The Big Lebowski and No Country with Burn After Reading.
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.

Seeing this trailer makes me wanna watch The Hudsucker Proxy again. "You know, for kids".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G5F8ObYgjI

DaveyMacJames