Trials of Osiris

Anyone want to try this out this weekend?  I've been itching to try.  I'm a solidly middle of the pack crucible player, but I've been improving, and now that they have the bounty system I've heard tell of peeps worse than me walking away with Gold-tier packages.  I kinda want my warlock to look like an Egyptian god.

Who's down?  I hear Sunday mornings are a good time to skip the high school and middle school murderers, but anytime would do.  I ain't skeered!

Comments

• I'm starting the week off, so I'm down anytime.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Cluster said he'd try, and he's a solid PvP guy. Sounds like we got a fireteam. I'll get a few times.
  • DaveyMacDaveyMac Tokyo
    edited November 2015
    Sorry not a Destiny player. Just mistook it for this week's Fargo thread. It certainly seems like an episode title they would have.
    Haha, indeed.
  • Im down.  I've been playing a lot more Crucible lately and find myself enjoying it in Season 2.  I'll be on over the weekend.  Hit me up JFN1001 if you need someone.
    Looks like I'll be playing a lot Saturday, since my girlf has a bunch of stuff she's doing with her friends.  Any times work in particular?
  • Any time works for me. Trials might be slightly easier earlier in the day.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I am game. I should be available most of the weekend. Garthman00 on PSN.
  • edited December 2015
    ill be free all weekend, especially Saturday.  Look to spend a lot in the Crucible (I'm getting good and need friends for ToO).  I also need a fire team to tackle this Warpriest challenge.  315 weapon and artifact and 320 weapon and artifact guaranteed...yes please.

JFN1001
    I still have never gotten around to the fucking Trials, man.  I keep getting sucked into the raid.  I'll check for you being on this weekend, might be doing challenge hard mode sometime Saturday.  What's your experience level with Oryx HM?  I can't remember if I've done it with you yet Jeff.