Why no comedies?

Is there a no comedy rule? lol Can I commission Walk Hard if I like?
HeffDee

Comments

• HeffHeff Connecticut
    edited November 2015
    For anyone who hasn't seen that movie yet, it's amazing. So many great moments and funny quotes to pull out.
    jennie
  • As far as I know you can commission anything you like! They've just done Mean Girls and I'm sure I've seen The Big Lebowski on the list, so there are definitely comedies.
    jennie
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    You can do anything you like.  I think comedies are harder to do a podcast on, because I feel like too often they can end up in a Chris Farley-esque "remember when that one funny thing happened?  That was cool." kind of uninteresting style.  But if there is some meat on the bones, it can work.  I actually have never seen Walk Hard, so I couldn't say if it would work or not.  
    jennie
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Walk Hard is probably in my top ten favorite comedies of all time. It's a ridiculously awesome movie that is HIGHLY underrated but I think you're probably right, @A_Ron_Hubbard. I'm not sure how well it would work in a podcast. 75% of what makes that movie great are all the funny lines. And the music is the other 25%.

You should really really really watch it though. I cannot imagine you wouldn't love it.
    jennie
  • I just want to agree with the Walk Hard love, that movie is hilarious and I never really hear people talk about it.
    jennie
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Hangover commission, anyone??

ROFLMFAOPIMP!!
  • HeffHeff Connecticut
    "I think I'm doing pretty good for a fifteen year old with a wife and a baby."
    jennie