Brand new Bald Move member. Love the podcasts

Hey guys! I just joined club Bald Move, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your podcasts.

I listen to a lot of TWD podcasts. A LOT. And while most of them are pretty entertaining, yours is by far the most enjoyable. I love you both as hosts, and I find myself laughing out loud often at A Ron's extreme sarcasm when shit gets stupid on TWD (as it often does). Looking forward to hearing some of the live casts as a new member! Keep it up
ReniDeeCliffordHollyoakAdmountFreddyTravisRJElisaTaraC73and 1 other.

Comments

• Welcome to the forums.

I think that one of the things that makes people like certain podcasts and dislike others is the hosts, of course. I listen to a lot, also, and the reason I like Bald Move the most is because I feel that A. Ron and Jim pretty much fall in line with my thinking on a lot of issues. So it's not just the content, but the hosts themselves that connect with potential listeners.

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Welcome, lawlcano, and I hope you enjoy it here!
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2015
    Welcome to Thunderdome, homey! Try to make it for Lunch w/ Jim and A. Ron. Some of the best content they put out.
  • Welcome to the forums!  Don't dig too deep.  You might get burned by the molten lava!
    [Deleted User]
  • Howdy! We've got sweet ass biscuits and cookies with applesauce instead of eggs. Uh, if anyone tells you to look at the flowers, run away.
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.