Happy Thanksgiving!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans, and turkey enthusiasts around the globe. Aside from the normal things like health, friends, and family, I'm incredibly thankful you all allow me to make a living doing something I love with my best friend. And by that I mean podcasting, you perverts! Be safe, never fry a turkey on a wooden deck or beneath a roof, and have a great Thanksgiving.
NikkiPDeeElisahypergenesbpavlovsbell

Comments

• edited November 2015
    You as well sir.

For those that are not doing anything till later, MSTK3K is running a marathon at

Enjoy your day forum people
  • We'll I'm a Canadian so Thanksgivin was back in October but to all you Americans Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the day!

And we appreciate what you and Jim do. You put out a great product. Keep it up and very much looking forward to your review of my commissioned movie podcast. Money well spent.

A_Ron_HubbardMichelleElisa
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited November 2015
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! There is a lot to be thankful for this year - make the most of your day! ❤️
    ElisaA_Ron_Hubbard
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Happy Thanksgiving from little old me in the UK, I haven't partaken in any turkey today but I am grateful for a midweek fill of the NFL!
    ElisaA_Ron_Hubbard
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Happy Thanksgiving, those who celebrate! I wish we had a winter holiday feast thing in Australia - I could get into all that food. *Homer Simpson drool*
    ElisaA_Ron_Hubbard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    You should start it, Dee. Hibernationfest! We're everyone packs on an extra layer to survive the harsh Australian winter.
    Dee
  • I had to work today unfortunately. The 7 on/7 off schedule is great most of the time, but I've realized it's basically an elaborate trick to get employees to work holidays.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @A_Ron_Hubbard The harsh Australian winter is when you have to put a jumper (sweater) on.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    But with killer spiders, scorpions, snakes, jellyfish, sharks, and drop bears.
    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @A_Ron_Hubbard As long as they don't go anywhere near the toilet, its live and let live.

(Speaking of - http://www.buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/police-rushed-to-a-domestic-dispute-only-to-discover-a-man-a#.hqVJk23X5)
    HatorianNikkiP
  • MichelleMichelle California
    *in too much of a food coma to form a coherent thought* :)
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Ate light and got out while the gettin' was good. Thanksgiving was a success. Even managed to sneak a few Remy VSOPs mixed with hot apple cider before bed time.

Speaking of which, you guys should knock that out on one of the upcoming holiday LWJ&As. It's pretty simple, just microwave the water (or boil it if you're some kind of cave dweller), then mix in about a half a shot to a full shot of cognac with the instant cider mix. I only use Remy VSOP in mine, but I'm sure there are plenty of viable alternatives.
  • There's gotta be a name for that @Freddy , i'm, thinking ' Thanksgiving Bride' - Brandy + Cider = Bride(r) + Thanksgiving.

I live in the UK where thanksgiving doesnt exist, but that doesnt mean I can't have a Thanksgiving Bride
    Freddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2015
    Always blew me away that the UK doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. Hell, everyday you guys should be damn thankful that we saved y'all's asses in WW2. Or did you guys save us? I forget. I guess I just assumed America is always the one doing the ass saving.
    FlashGordon
This discussion has been closed.