Six Million Downloads for Bald Move

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
I can't believe it. Less than six months after we turned over 5 million. With the winter we have planned, we might hit seven before Game of Thrones. What should we do to celebrate?
Cory

Comments

• broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    edited December 2014
    FIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEX MEX LORI STYLE!!!
    Congrats though guys, yall are the best in the TV podcasting game right now.
  • Bare knuckle, 99 round fight with Chen, live streamed. Geno fights, winner gets to keep Aaron.

Bare knuckle, 99 round fight with Chen, live streamed. Geno fights, winner gets to keep Aaron.

Jim will FUCK UP Chen. He would never let the evil Chenpire take A.Ron from us.
  • ArctorArctor The Netherlands
    Congratulations! I became a fan because of the Leftovers casts. Since then it's my go-to reflection material for tv, sometimes it's a sleeping aid :D
  • Come to Baltimore and I'll buy you guys some crabcakes and show you where the Wire was shot.
    Hey A. Ron, I saw Dean from the Leftovers the other day in my local coffee shop. You know, dog-killing-guy-who-may-or-may-not exist. I followed him on Twitter and he followed me back. His bio says: That bald dude in that thing you saw. lol
  • Special blue yonder cast... *only half joking.* :P

Btw, noticed on your survey that several of your more obscure podcasts were missing.

etcjimstwonjamspowerplayjerseyshorecastetc
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Heh. We already had so many shows that adding stuff like that, or The Amazingly Pulp Show, or whatever felt like too much. Blue Yonder was kind of a stand in for all of that, if people checked that we knew they were old school or committed.