Limetown Podcast

amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
Any other listeners of the Limetown podcast on here? I started listening to it last night, in the dark in bed and it absolutely terrified me!

For those who haven't heard of it, it's kind of like Serial, except all fictional. A female journo, exactly in the style of Sarah Koenig, investigates a town where some ten or so years before the entire population of hundreds disappeared without a trace. It's great so far, I'm hoping it stays that way!
Elisa

Comments

• Hmmm.  Sounds pretty cool.  Like a Serial version of The Leftovers :) 
  • I'm subscribed to this, but haven't listened to it yet.
    I keep hearing how good it is - I need to get on it!
  • edited December 2015
    I haven't heard about this, but like Jim I thought of The Leftovers :) I would be interested, but only if it's not alien themed. So tired of those.
  • I will have to check it out. I have been listening to Tanis, probably similar style wise- Sarah Koenig/TAL. But more of a supernatural mystery drama. I also just started listening to Nightvale, which is pretty awesome especially if your doing other things and just want something on in the background.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I gave this a shot a while back. I think that it was fiction actually turned me off, because I was wanting it to be real. I need to give it another shot. Glad to hear it is great and frightening.
This discussion has been closed.