Post A Pic of Your Christmas Tree!

Or menorah... or dog with reindeer antlers or whatever.

I haven't put any ornaments on mine yet, not sure what I wanna get yet. I do quite like the airplane liquor bottle idea, though not with filled with that turpentine Jim & A.Ron are choking down.

TravisHatorianTaraC73NikkiP

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California

TravisHatorianghm3TaraC73NikkiPOliviaDKela15
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    edited December 2015
    Generally pretty tech savvy, but haven't yet been able to figure out how to post pics LOL! I love your trees though - they are so festive!
  • @TaraC73

You can follow these steps. 

1. go to tinypic.com
    2. choose file from your computer and click upload now
    3. choose the URL link that is for forums and copy it
    4. go to forum and click on the picture icon on the text box
    5. paste the URL and remove the (IMG) text that shows before the https

edited December 2015
    Hatorian said:

@TaraC73

You can follow these steps. 

1. go to tinypic.com
    2. choose file from your computer and click upload now
    3. choose the URL link that is for forums and copy it
    4. go to forum and click on the picture icon on the text box
    5. paste the URL and remove the (IMG) text that shows before the https

Thanks!!! Therein lies most of the problem - I'm 99.999% of the time on my phone when visiting the forums - need to go to full site to see all those tools - I never bothered before :)
    Your kids are adorable! :)

Hatorian
    edited December 2015
    Hubby made this holiday display for me - I've rearranged it 10 times since we set it up lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our tree, ladder and grumpy 4 year old

Tree and my Jett

And, just because... A happy 4 year old with our darth Vader

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah Bald Move nation!

/thanks @Hatorian! I used the html language and it worked!/
    HatorianTravisMichelleghm3NikkiPOliviaDKela15
    edited December 2015
    Figured it out... :)
  • @TaraC73 The ladder decoration is such a cool idea! Looks really nice :)
    Travis
    edited December 2015
    Reni said:

@TaraC73 The ladder decoration is such a cool idea! Looks really nice :)

Thanks - hubs did an awesome job! I love it more than our tree! :) we saw it online last year but it was just before Christmas so we saved the bookmark and did it last month!
    Reni
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Wow, great trees everybody! We don't usually put ours up till around the 18th, I have always assumed that was the normal kind of time but seems like I'm mega late to the party!
  • @amyja89 Where I live, it's traditional to put it up on the 24th. So I'm just pining over everyone else's until then!
  • @Reni Interesting. For me Christmas time has always been from the day after Thanksgiving through New Years.
  • @ghm3 I always thought it was weird, especially since we don't even celebrate Thanksgiving, you'd think Christmas time could start really early, but nope. Granted, we put up holiday lights and decorations early December. We also have an Advent wreath, on which there are 4 candles, and you light one on Sunday on the 4 weeks before Christmas. But the tree itself goes up strictly on the 24th. The story we tell children is that Little Jesus brings it, along with the presents (Santa comes on the 6th of December and puts little things like chocolate and oranges in your boots). Some of my best Christmas memories are from my childhood, where my dad would take us sledge riding while mom conveniently stayed home with some excuse. By the time we were home, the Little Jesus had brought the tree and our presents. :)
    The tree also comes down on January 6th, so it's a really short time we actually have it up, but other decorations are fair game before and after!
    amyja89NikkiP
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    edited December 2015
    Just want to tell all the Bald Movers that the little grump in @TaraC73 's pics is my niece and god-daughter and she does a MEAN Tuco impression!
    TravisHatorianMichelleTaraC73
  • We celebrate with my folks and don't have kids or anything (plus we have pets that like to eat things they have no business eating) so we don't really do a tree, but we did this to our dog Abby for a recent Christmas card.image

Hatorianghm3TaraC73A_Ron_HubbardNikkiPOliviaDKela15
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    @Travis i have that wreath on my front door!

Travis
  • Hell yeah ThinkGeek.Com!!!
    OliviaD
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I don't really do Christmas but I love these kinds of threads because I'm super nosy about other people's houses and lives. Great trees, cute kids, cute dogs. That's what Christmas is to me. :-)
    MichelleTaraC73Travis
    Frakkin T said:

Just want to tell all the Bald Movers that the little grump in @TaraC73 's pics is my niece and god-daughter and she does a MEAN Tuco impression!

Yes she does -- I was lacing her skates for lessons and I asked her "too loose, too tight or just right?" Her reply was "tight tight tight" (sans druggie nose pinch)
    Frakkin TNikkiP
  • Dee said:

I don't really do Christmas but I love these kinds of threads because I'm super nosy about other people's houses and lives. Great trees, cute kids, cute dogs. That's what Christmas is to me. :-)

Totally agree! Ha!
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    @TaraC73 - Wow, that ladder display is AWESOME.  We want to do one!
    Reni

@TaraC73 - Wow, that ladder display is AWESOME.  We want to do one!

Thanks! I like it more than our tree :)
    It was hard to find a wooden ladder - they are expensive new... Lucked out and found one on Craigslist for $10, lights, snow fluff and stain totalled maybe $25! :)
    TravisMichelle
  • edited December 2015
    I can't have a Christmas tree because my pet's favorite activities are playing with dangly things, chewing plants, and jumping on things that may fall. A real tree with ornaments and tinsel would only be fodder for a photo essay that chronicles how many days it takes her to destroy it all. It would basically be her very own Xmas present. Last year's Xmas card display got it as well.
    ReniTravis
  • Louballs77Louballs77 Coral Springs, FL
    edited December 2015
    Don't mind all the boxes - did all my Xmas shopping through Amazon so I've been getting tons of packages!  It's way more fun than going out and shopping plus I get to support Bald Move :)
    MichelleHatorianNikkiPOliviaDTaraC73Travis

imageDon't mind all the boxes - did all my Xmas shopping through Amazon so I've been getting tons of packages!  It's way more fun than going out and shopping plus I get to support Bald Move :)

I agree, ever since I found out about the Bald Move link for Amazon, that's the only way I do my online shopping now.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I am so thankful that my cat has no interest in climbing the christmas tree.  My sister's two cats love to get in the tree, and they're slowly destroying it.  My cat Arya just loves to curl up underneath it among the packages, which is adorable and behavior I fully support.
    TaraC73MichelleTravis
  • Yeah I have an outdoor tree indoors =}
    A_Ron_HubbardHatorianNikkiPMichelleOliviaDTaraC73Travis
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    edited December 2015
    Finally put the tree up today . of course I have the Iron Throne at the top of the treeimageimage
    HatorianNikkiPMichelleTaraC73Travis
  • @SheIsGeeky, that's actually a brilliant idea for my situation.
    @OliviaD your tree is *beautiful*!
    OliviaD