Idea for pre final season

Hey guys. I am loving (loved?) the Walking Dead re-watch. I thought a good idea for the Mad Men Happy Hour would be a season by season recap. Not a full rewatch because who has time for that? But you could do an hour or so recap of each season. I think it would be good podcast and a great way to get ready for the final season....just a thought...
See ya!

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    That is a great idea! Although I will also say that we are almost definitely going to do a full season and episode rewatch at some point, probably after our Breaking Bad rewatch is complete. Although we might do Game of Thrones first since we lost the first three seasons of that too.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I love this idea - I always forget what's happened in Mad Men when the new seasons finally roll around.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    We actually had an idea for this thing called "Pop Culture College" where we would break down each season in about 10 minutes, aimed at fans who haven't seen any episodes, but wanted to jump in at the last minute with at least a basic understanding of the show, and fans (and podcast hosts) who wanted to refresh their memories on what happened before. Unfortunately, it was an incredibly labor intensive undertaking, so we never finished even all the seasons of The Walking Dead. The basic problem is watching all the TV and taking notes so that it is meaningful, it's a 20-30 hour undertaking per season, depending on how deep the show is. With PCC, we went with watching the show and editing each episode down to about 2 minutes of video, then Jim and I narrated over it. Great idea, maybe when we get a slow bit we can execute.