Top 5 TV Characters and Why?
There might be a post for this already. I took a half-assed look and didnt see anything. Apologies if it already exists. Wanted to see what people believe are their favorite TV characters. No rhyme or reason. Could be about their arc or could simply be who they are. Anything goes. drama, comedy, whatever.
1. Walter White: Mr chips to scarface. Such an amazing arc. Not much else to say. Best character ever in the best drama ever.
2. Nora Durst: Really the inspiration for this discussion since i just finished the first 2 seasons. She seriously inspires me as someone who probably went through the most traumatic experience a parent could go through and she is still a bad ass. I have 2 kids and I've always told myself that life would end if something happened to them. I couldn't imagine going through what she did. Especially given here last moment with her kids. Amazing character.
3. Sir Jaime Lanister the Kingslayer: Somehow he goes from being the biggest dickhead in the world to being one of the most likable characters on the show. A great character arc and now one of my favorite storylines on the show.
4. Homer Simpson: Don't think I really need to explain this one. I have grown up with Homer my entire life. He personifies, in one way or another, almost ever dad on the planet.
5. Spongebob Squarepants: Like i said i have 2 kids so I watch a lot of kids TV. Spongebob is something else. An adult child with such an amazing an optimistic view on life.
Honorable mentions: Bender, Michael Scott, Al Bundy, Rick Grimes, Omar Little, Ash, Arya Stark, Morty
This discussion has been closed.