510 - "She Gets Revenge"

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
edited December 2015 in American Horror Story
Director: Bradley Buecker
Writer: James Wong

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    Fargo? That Figling really got to you earlier, huh? lol :)
  • HeffHeff Connecticut
    edited December 2015
    March has "big plans for you and I" and complained about having "restricted hunting grounds".....

Holy shit at that Boondock Saints ending/homage...
    MichelleKingKobra
  • I'm mad at myself for missing 3 seasons of Fargo.

I wasn't that pissed about the UFO stuff.
    Michelle
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited December 2015
    Haha, you guys.

Oh shit. That should have been the finale! Wrap it up, Murphey, you're done. Cancel the last three episodes.

JJ_BordenMichelleKingKobraNikkiPJohn_Nada
  • Blaze of glory damn that was truely awesome!
    Michelle
    Best. ending. scene. in. this. entire. series. ever.
    Liz and Iris could rule the world.  I would love to see them take over the hotel, just to see what it becomes next.
    Or would it stay the same?

I love so much that Liz reunited with her son.  That was super touching, and something she really needed in order to get closure on her feelings of abandoning him. 

Bye, Donovan... *sheds a tiny tear*

I wonder how long it will be before Alex finds out about Jon.  I can't imagine it will be very long before he'll feel the need to kill again.  And when that happens, will she stay with him?  As uninvested I was in their storyline, it was sweet to see them walk out of the hotel together, with Holden.  And *thank god* the writers finally decided it was time to address the issue of them abandoning Scarlet. 

Playlist is updated.  :)

John_Nadamanhattnik
  • HeffHeff Connecticut
    Did anyone else think the vampire actors' deaths were awesome? I particularly liked the way Donovan took out Valentino and then blew out his face, since he looks like Tristan.

Could Nudiecrush's death scene be considered a mild form of snuff?

The stuff with March and John keeps getting more interesting to me, and I really want to see how this all ends. This really is the best season of AHS.
  • NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
    Since when did AHS become a comedy? This episode was freaking HILARIOUS!
    The memorium video, the shootout, Drake-dancing, "Knife to a gun fight"... great!

Alex is going to kill Scarlet indirectly by NEGLECT, and then John will have his last victim.

Please let Gaga be dead. Please. I don't want any "I hacked away your bullets" stuff either.
  • HeffHeff Connecticut
    Nathan said:

Please let Gaga be dead. Please. I don't want any "I hacked away your bullets" stuff either.
    Based on the Countess' "You'd give up your life for the love of me" comment, I suspect Donovan will have shielded her with his own body, likely dying in the process. Or, if she's dead too, we'll have two vampire ghosts, which we haven't seen yet. I doubt we'd lose her completely, considering there are three episodes left.

Hang on - why the hell hasn't Tristan's ghost been around? He was definitely killed on the grounds. Same with Nudiecrush.
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    Oh god, at the half hour mark when Liz's son was getting friendly and complementing her dress, I thought it was going to take a horrific turn and he'd make a pass at her or something. So happy it turned out the way it did!

Quick shout out to Mare Winningham as Mrs Evers, I think she's been a subtle MVP of the season. Compared to Evan Peters who I'm afraid I still see as a child playing adult, her old school quipped accent and quirky mannerisms have been great. I loved her scene with Liz where she was giving her a bit of a reality check, funny, poignant, blunt but ultimately quite caring. I hope the character gets a real ending rather than just being forgotten as a side plot.
    A_Ron_HubbardKingKobra
  • UnderwoodUnderwood Philadelphia, PA
    Matt Bomer dancing to Hot Line Bling, and Kathy & Denis shooting to Hot Line Bling FOREVER PLEASE. That was an all around Satisfying episode, hot damn!
    MichelleKingKobraNikkiP
    edited December 2015
    @Heff - I think if they've already been turned, and then they die, they're just dead at that point.  No haunting, no nothing.  Unless I'm mistaken, which is highly likely and probably the case, but I haven't seen anything else to the contrary for someone who was previously turned.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    @Michelle - that's my understanding too.  Glampire's facing the "true death" don't return.  Zero evidence on that, aside from Tristain being awol. 

@amyja89, haha, I too, was bracing for a horrible turn that never came. 
    MichelleKingKobra

@Michelle - that's my understanding too.  Glampire's facing the "true death" don't return.  Zero evidence on that, aside from Tristain being awol.

@amyja89, haha, I too, was bracing for a horrible turn that never came. 

So it appears in the preview for next week that Donovan is most likely dead, and Elizabeth has escaped that hail of gunfire.
    I do think she will die by season's end, though. 

I was also preparing myself for something to break bad between Liz and her son, something to the effect of her son finally telling her that he knew all along who Liz was, and then go into a barrage of insults that maybe he didn't mean, but came from a place of being emotionally scarred and abandonment issues.   That would have just been too sad.  I'm glad it ended the way it did for them.
  • edited December 2015
    Agree with what you all have said. This would've been a good place to end so I'm nervous that the last three will be too much. This season has been a step up in terms of character development and plot continuity.
  • edited December 2015
    First subscriber to Long-Flowing-Locks Move.
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • BlanchBlanch Tempe, Az
    Great episode! I was pretty much bored with this season then, bam! Amazing ending. I agree that 3 more episodes seems like overkill. Learn how to end a series Murphy!