New Baldmove Coverage

The end of the final season 2 Fargo cast teased new content (TV - serial), potentially coming in February.

What do Bald Movers want to see/hear?

Community Organizer - Tom in WV
Travis

Comments

• broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    I was hoping for a Vinyl cast, but Aron says there isnt much interest between him and Jim

I am hyped for that Banshee cast thought!

And I guess I'll be checking out Westworld too.
    Elisa
  • Louballs77Louballs77 Coral Springs, FL
    how bout a podcast on a podcast: Serial
    I finally listened to it and binged the whole first season in a day.  Episode 2 of Season 2 just came out today.
    TravisTaraC73
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I would be interested in Serial, but season 2 holds no interest to me.
    It might be interesting to someone else though, but I don't get into military-themed shows.
    Looking forward to season 3.  :)

fidozElisa
  • Westworld seem to have great potential, especially since it comes via HBO.
    ElisaTravis
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    We were actually ready to do a serial podcast podcast, but then the first episode came out and we were like *tuba fail*.  I listened to episode 2, and I can see it being interesting, but in a different way than I thought it was going to be, and also, I can't see covering this season of serial and it not getting crazy political.
    MichelleFlashGordonfidozElisaTravisTaraC73brewsevelt
  • Serious coverage: The X-Files

Troll/Preview only coverage: The People vs. O.J. Simpson
    ElisaCaptainTrips
    House of Cards returns on March 4th, I'm excited for that to wrap up.  Better Call Saul returns February 15th.  Walking Dead returns February 14th.  Banshee returns January 29th, I believe.  Westworld is "2016".  Girls, which Cecily and I might cover as a rider on our Banshee coverage, returns February 21st.  And I know I'm going to be doing a The Knick's season 2 round up with @hypergenesb sometime in early January.  Damn, that's already super busy!
    Elisahypergenesb
  • FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    edited December 2015
    @A_Ron_Hubbard @Jim Do it, cover serial dive into the political quagmire, play devils advocate go balls to the wall and embrace the backlash lol .. nah don't blame ya it's a sensitive topic and where people hold some of their most central views, essentially a podcast minefield unless you're looking to be controversial. 

Would be cool to hear your guys thoughts on a lunch though
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Eastenders
    Elisa
  • Happy your covering Westworld, looking forward to that greatly.

And I sincerely hope your covering the X-Files return. A truly historic show that is returning to television. Wouldn't want to miss the boat on that one. And if your not going to do the mere 6 episode run, I will begrudingly have to get my X-Files episode analysis from somewheres else. 
    Elisa
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA

And I sincerely hope your covering the X-Files return. A truly historic show that is returning to television. Wouldn't want to miss the boat on that one. And if your not going to do the mere 6 episode run, I will begrudingly have to get my X-Files episode analysis from somewheres else. 

Do you listen to The X-Files Files? Its pretty great. Though lately it seems like the podcast releases have hit the brakes. You are lucky to get one cast every two months. Its too bad, because it used to be very punctual and weekly.
    Elisa
  • DrewDrew indianapolis

House of Cards returns on March 4th, I'm excited for that to wrap up.  Better Call Saul returns February 15th.  Walking Dead returns February 14th.  Banshee returns January 29th, I believe.  Westworld is "2016".  Girls, which Cecily and I might cover as a rider on our Banshee coverage, returns February 21st.  And I know I'm going to be doing a The Knick's season 2 round up with @hypergenesb sometime in early January.  Damn, that's already super busy!

Ive heard that someone in production said HoC will be back for season 5

• Drew said:

Yeah, i don't know why Jim and A Ron are so sure that this show is going to end soon. Just because it would be the wise thing to do, doesn't mean that they aren't gonna milk this as long as they are satisfied with the streams and acting awards. :) 
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    Nino said:

Drew said:

Yeah, i don't know why Jim and A Ron are so sure that this show is going to end soon. Just because it would be the wise thing to do, doesn't mean that they aren't gonna milk this as long as they are satisfied with the streams and acting awards. :) 
    They've been speculating on it being the last season since season 3, like Netflix wouldn't promote the shit out of the last season being the final season.

Seriously? Well, I could see this being our last season of coverage then. We'll see how it goes.
  • MR. ROBOT! * Clap Clap Clap-Clap-Clap* 

MR. ROBOT! *Clap Clap Clap-Clap-Clap*
    ryanfosterElisamanhattnikbrewsevelt
  • AshleyAshley Atlanta, GA

I'd be interested in a Vinyl podcast as well. That's the only new show I'm even sort of looking forward to. But I can already see that February is pretty full. And I'll aimlessly wish for you guys to go back to covering The Americans.

Any chance you'll do S2 of Daredevil? I imagine it'll come back at Game of Thrones time of year, but there's no more Mad Men (really surprised Better Call Saul isn't taking that slot), so maybe you'll have a bit more free time then?

Elisa
    S2 of Mr. Robot is a strong possibility, but ultimately, it depends on the scheduling.  Not sure how Jim would feel about a Daredevil podcast, I'd be up for it, but again, scheduling.  Are we going to get another Daredevil next year?  Or do we need to wait for the Luke Cage / Iron Fist / Defender cycle to complete?
    Elisahypergenesb

Are we going to get another Daredevil next year?  Or do we need to wait for the Luke Cage / Iron Fist / Defender cycle to complete?

They are in the midst of filming season 2 right now and have said 2016 for a release date--but not narrowed it down beyond that. I'm really hoping for greatness with The Punisher. Joe Bernthal is the perfect choice--maybe they will finally get the character right here.
    Nino
  • I'd love to hear a cast about 'Power' on Starz. May have to commission it. Very good show.
  • I'm really hoping for greatness with The Punisher. Joe Bernthal is the perfect choice--maybe they will finally get the character right here. 

I think they did a pretty good job getting the character right here. 
    Wahl-e said:

I'm really hoping for greatness with The Punisher. Joe Bernthal is the perfect choice--maybe they will finally get the character right here. 

I think they did a pretty good job getting the character right here. 
    Oh gosh, I completely forgot about this! Yeah, it is awesome.
    Wahl-e
  • S2 of Mr. Robot is a strong possibility, but ultimately, it depends on the scheduling.  Not sure how Jim would feel about a Daredevil podcast, I'd be up for it, but again, scheduling.  Are we going to get another Daredevil next year?  Or do we need to wait for the Luke Cage / Iron Fist / Defender cycle to complete?

• amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I'd love a lengthy Bald Movies style single episode discussion about Making A Murderer, or even a series of quick insta-takes about each episode if you guys haven't watched any of it yet. Would LOVE to hear your thoughts, it's essentially what everybody who is disappointed with Serial season two has been waiting for.

There's also a new 13 episode CBS drama starting sometime in the summer called American Gothic that has the potential to be kind of fun...

"American Gothic centers on a prominent Boston family that is attempting to redefine itself in the wake of a chilling discovery that links their recently deceased patriarch to a string of murders spanning decades — amid the mounting suspicion that one of them may have been his accomplice."

hypergenesb
  • Ashley said:

there's no more Mad Men (really surprised Better Call Saul isn't taking that slot), so maybe you'll have a bit more free time then?

Wait... They aren't doing Better Call Saul season 2 podcasts? :/

Seriously? Well, I could see this being our last season of coverage then. We'll see how it goes.

What are your thoughts now that they have announced a season 5 without Beau Willimon? 
    For what it's worth I hope that you guys will continue to cover it. :)
This discussion has been closed.