Blue Yonder stuff

Hey guys, is any of your old Blue Yonder stuff still out there anywhere?

Comments

• You can get all the episodes through Stitcher:

• DrKenDrKen Chicago
    edited December 2015
    They're here too.

Just search Blue Yonder.

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited December 2015
    Thanks! I love listening to your back catalog. Really cool stuff. :)
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    I forgot how funny these casts were that I've convinced another friend to listen to BaldMove. I should get some kind of compensation guys
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Whatever happened to the third co-host, Peter Street?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    We parted ways.  He didn't want to pivot the focus to TV and movies, and we had a lot of other scheduling, personal, and creative conflicts.  We decided to split off Bald Move, and helped him get going with a new video games oriented podcast with a new host, which he abandoned a few episodes in.  I know his partner is still going over at http://www.outofcontinues.com/...
  • MelonuskMelonusk Ireland
    edited September 2016
    Edit: Just seen A_ron's comment. Well you formed a fine podcast all 3 of you, hope you didn't part ways too abruptly.

I recommend any listener to check out the BY back catalog, there are some gems here and there. A.ron trying a Jamaican accent, the Prime Intellect cast, Zombie draft, "Geek colorblindness"... 
  • My favorite remains the Australian feral camels. lol :)
    JimMelonuskbroompersonDemic
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Oh, I didn't realize it was going to come up later, I'm only on episode 8 (Wars vs. Trek).

And that's too bad @A_Ron_Hubbard, I hope it didn't cost you all the friendships.
  • broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    Well Lubricated is still the funniest episode of anything yall have done. Jim's drunken interruptions are the best.
  • I forget which one it was, but I stumbled upon one they recorded on a patio or something, smoking cigars and drinking. Just the worst audio quality, but still a great listen.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited September 2016
    Edit: never mind.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Cory said:

And that's too bad @A_Ron_Hubbard, I hope it didn't cost you all the friendships.
    I don't know, we're not enemies or anything, but we've certainly drifted apart.  I think that would have happened without the podcast though, you know.  We all grew up in the same cult, and that artificially gave us a lot in common and held us together in ways we probably never would have been absent that influence.  He's a super funny guy, but also very troubled in a way he never grew out of and also never got any help for, so it was kind of exhausting as well. Probably didn't help that like 3 years after we split up over the direction of Bald Move Jim and I spun it into a full time gig, something that never would have happened had we never moved past the "3 dudes talking about nothing" podcast.
  • Melonusk said:

Edit: Just seen A_ron's comment. Well you formed a fine podcast all 3 of you, hope you didn't part ways too abruptly.

I recommend any listener to check out the BY back catalog, there are some gems here and there. A.ron trying a Jamaican accent, the Prime Intellect cast, Zombie draft, "Geek colorblindness"... 
    All of Aron's accent attempts are great... within 20 seconds, they all dissolve into some type of Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.
    Melonusk