[OFFICIAL] Episode 409 "Tupperware Party Massacre"

Directed by: Loni Peristere
Written by: Brad Falchuk

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Hope there's going to be more Sarah Paulson in this one
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Whoa! Dandy coming out STRONG in this episode. Wow, I thought he'd take the creepy cake, but now Jimmy's turned into a Feeder, so...
    I just now had to take a break after the twins' big scene in the bed; it was getting real dusty.
  • Dandy has a God complex.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I think we need to just come to grips with the fact that we're never going to see a two and a half-some out of the twins. I'm somewhat disappointed and also ashamed of myself.

I think we need to just come to grips with the fact that we're never going to see a two and a half-some out of the twins. I'm somewhat disappointed and also ashamed of myself.

You're just only human. That was HOT for a second there.

• A.Aron I am going to disappointed if you do mention the almost excessive amount of Dandy ass that was in this episode....also I suggest you start practicing now saying Gabourey Sidibe for when you record the podcast.
  • Can't wait to hear what you guys thought about this episode...the mystery of the missing twins was solved! I am still a little confused about how Ethel was able to arrange for them to live in a hotel I mean it couldn't have been cheap and when did she have time to take them there?

....also I suggest you start practicing now saying Gabourey Sidibe for when you record the podcast.

I give it maybe a 4% chance that Aron will pronounce the name correctly, even with practice
  • Really enjoyed this week's, probably my favorite of this average season. Finally some true "horror" in my American Horror Story.