Congrats Gaga!

She won the Golden Globe!  (pardon the rough screen cap)

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Deserved? Me thinks...
  • BlanchBlanch Tempe, Az
    Yeah! Did you see Leo check out her ass as she walked by? Priceless
    Michelle
  • DansburyDansbury Austin, Texas
    She wins a Golden Globe but The Leftovers doesn't get one nomination?!? I have issues with this! 
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    @Dansbury They left out a lot of shows/actors that were expected to be nominated. Justin Theroux should have been nominated for sure. Mad Men wasn't even nominated for its final season, and it should have been. There are still the Emmys and Oscars though!
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Blanch said:

Yeah! Did you see Leo check out her ass as she walked by? Priceless

I thought he was reacting to her moving his arm out of her way as she made her way past him, like "oh geez, sorrrrrryyyyyyy" but who knows. lol
  • DansburyDansbury Austin, Texas
    Michelle said:

@Dansbury They left out a lot of shows/actors that were expected to be nominated. Justin Theroux should have been nominated for sure. Mad Men wasn't even nominated for its final season, and it should have been. There are still the Emmys and Oscars though!

I kept waiting for them to mention Justin, then I looked it up and saw they got snubbed... Oh well, At least Regina King got a nom for another show, which I'll get behind. Jon Hamm won for Mad Men, which I am fine with as well, although I would've rather seen Justin win, but nevertheless, I digress...