iTunes

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to see if the cast is up on iTunes yet. I've been checking in throughout the day and it doesn't seem to be there. Sorry if I'm jumping the gun, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
Thanks guys! Can't wait to get into this show and your coverage. Hopefully it's better than the early reviews seem to be indicating.

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    It probably won't go live on iTunes until Friday. It takes a few days which is why we post a fluff cast to get things going.
    TravisElisa
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard Thanks for the response. I figured it might be something like that. I'm glad you guys are covering this one. That way, even if the show is as bad as they are saying it might be at least it'll be fun to have the cast to vent along with.

• ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Is this a Direct podcast on the X-Files movie Fight the Future?
  • @Elisa Jim and A.Ron are covering the new mini-series.
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Oh duh - thanks
    Travis
  • Just heard the preview cast this morning and I was really glad to hear that Jim is in the same boat I'm in as far as being familiar with the early goings of the show, but not having seeng much of the mid-to-later years. I always enjoyed The X-Files when I saw it on tv, but I had fairly limited access to it, and I never binged it when it showed up on Netflix. It just seemed so daunting. 

Anyway, I feel like this cast is going to be right in my wheelhouse, knowledge-wise.
    ElisaTravis
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I can't find it on stitcher or iTunes :-(
  • It showed up in my downcast firehose feed.
    This is the direct iTunes link if you're having trouble finding it:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id1076994492?mt=2&uo=4&at=10l592
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    It downloaded immediately on Overcast with the firehose feed for me. 
  • chriskchrisk Indianapolis

This is the direct iTunes link if you're having trouble finding it:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id1076994492?mt=2&uo=4&at=10l592

I get a message that it's not available in the US store. 
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Thanks
    That's just iTunes being weird. Whatever primordial beast they have turning the gears must have finally got around to us, because as of this morning the link appears to be fully armed and operational.
    Travis
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Within a day or two of using iTunes's podcast app, I dumped it. There are some amazing 3rd party apps like PocketCast, Downcast, and Overcast (which I am currently using); you really can't go wrong with any of those. Some people have recommended Stitcher, but I couldn't stand the interface. Try some out, itunes's podcast setup is awful in my opinion.