Black Sails Season 3

2»

Comments

• ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Great finale. I liked the fact that it ended on a bit of a positive note for our pirates.  Blackbeard joining up with Rackman and company is a big plus.  I always knew that Silver would catch up to Flint because of Treasure Island but not to this extent.  But honestly I think that Silver is a better motivator and leader.  I enjoyed the fact that Billy Bones was stirring up the revolt in Nassau with a bit of rebel tactics.  Anne was a bad ass and it was great to see her as more of person of action.  She definitely deserves a chair at the round table.  NIcely done.
    Drew
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    Epic finale! That ending with everyone at the table was an awesome visual. I loved how they gave us pieces of Flint and Silvers conversation the night before the battle as it went on. The tale of Long John Silver was so bad ass, I agree with @reni about disliking him and he's now one of the best people on the show.

I feel like this show has mainly been the Flint show but man they've built up Jack, Anne, Silver and Max so well that it feels like everyone's on equal footing. I actually like Max this season and was glad she was the one to deliver the Long John Silver note.

Glad Blackbeards staying around, Ray Stevenson is so damn cool. Anne was awesome, her and Jack have really grown into a fierce team.
    ReniElisaduncanpowers
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    Just announced Black Sails is ending next season.

So that means Orphan Black and Black Sails are wrapping series in 2017.
  • Drew said:

Just announced Black Sails is ending next season.

Sad :( I've been loving this show more and more with each season. So I expect a fantastic 4th season and major heartbreak when it ends.
    DrewElisa
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    I was thinking this season with the way it ended we could really only have one or two more seasons, I expect a lot of action set pieces this coming up season.
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I guess it makes sense because they are getting closer to the Treasure Island storyline but dayum :o(
    Drewduncanpowers