I dont think anyones posted a poll yet sooooo

broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
edited December 2014 in Other TV
Choose your FAVORITE. Not the show you think is the best quality, but the one that you enjoy watching the most. And if you choose other, let us know which show you chose

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    I chose "other" because I'd consider my favourite to be the one I can rewatch over and over and never lose interest, which would be Freaks and Geeks.
  • There is no Cowboy Bebop or Digimon Adventure.

There is no justice in the world. :(
  • This is a tough one, I went for GOT just because its so high budget, lots of well done action etc.

To put it in my perspective my top shows of all time are 1)The Wire 2)Breaking Bad 3) The Sopranos 4)GOT. It's just GOT is probably the most spectacular
  • It was tough to choose between BB and TWD, but in the end I have more fun watching TWD even if it's not the same caliber of show. If I had noticed "Other" before I voted I probably would have gone with that. There is no show that I have a more fun time watching than Psych and/or Parks and Rec. I appreciate and enjoy a really good/well made show but ultimately I always come back to the fun ones.
  • JimJim
    edited December 2014
    I think you guys know what I picked. Also, everyone who votes TWD is getting kicked off the forums next week.
  • Bummer. It's been fun. Where was Justified?! This could have all been avoided.

Plus, Breaking Bad is SOOO 2013.
  • Has to be The Wire first time round for me. More recently always love House of Cards dropping & enjoyed Legends (the cheesy Sean Bean spy show) far more than I probably should have.
  • broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    It was a real challenge for me to choose between Breaking Bad, The Wire and Mad Men. But for me, Breaking Bad has more rewatchability and I've never felt more exhilarated and on the edge of my seat than when I was watching the final season of Breaking Bad. I still feel like if Mad Men goes out STRONG, that it can surpass Breaking Bad IMO
  • Jim Jones said:

I think you guys know what I picked. Also, everyone who votes TWD is getting kicked off the forums next week.

Why wait for next week?
  • edited December 2014
    The Sopranos is the series that got me back into watching TV. I had to give it up to an old favorite.

It's also the show I've watched through the most. Three times so far.
  • I've never seen The Sopranos, The Wire or Mad Men and I marathoned Breaking Bad. So that pretty much leaves two choices. I will say that Game of Thrones is the only show I watch without ever reaching for my phone, but then being a commercial free show goes a long way in that regard.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I went with The Wire, but in all honesty, it's probably a three-way tie with The Sopranos and Justified.
This discussion has been closed.