The Venture Bros. on Adult Swim

Besides Harvey Birdman and The Boondocks, I think this is my favorite Adult Swim show. Through it's previous five seasons, I've been continually thrilled by it's insane super hero parodies and all the outstanding pop cultural references. Season five and this week's Season six premiere doesn't quite equal the first few seasons, but it's still stellar animated TV.

Anyone else here a Venture Bros. fan?

Comments

• aberry89aberry89 California
    I watched I think the first couple of seasons a few years ago, and was completely in love with it. It's a brilliant show, and a very unique show. I cant remember why exactly I stopped watching, whether I thought the quailty was not as great as the seasons progressed, or I just fell off it... I was just thinking about this show a couple days ago though, and wondering if it was on netflix so I could catch up.
  • @aberry89 i have it all on DVD, but I believe they are available on the adult swim website. I'll have to check it out to confirm.
    aberry89
  • JamesJames southern California
    @aberry89 ;Season 3 and 4 are great, if you haven't seen them. And season 5, while not to the same standard, is pretty good with some great moments. Netflix still has only seasons 1 and 2, but I believe all seasons are available on Hulu.
    aberry89AntManBee
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    edited February 2016
    I cant remember exactly where I left off...I remember the boys were teenagers with startings of beards.... Btw, I love that they age the characters along with the show :) 

AntManBee
  • @James Thanks. I was wondering where you can get all the episodes. I thought the Adult Swim site would have them, but it only has a few full episodes. 

@aberry89 Yeah, they do a lot of cool things like that which I always find really refreshing. My favorite thing they do is all the pop cultural references, which at times they go really deep with.