American Crime (the ABC show, not the OJ Simpson mini series)

TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
Does anyone watch? My blood is boiling!!! It's rare that a show sucks me in like this one has. Even SVU doesn't make me angry or really ever feel bad for anyone... This show is awesome!

I hate Regina king's character, felicity huffman's too. I didn't watch last season but from what I've heard their characters were unlikable then too.

Do you think Taylor was raped? I didn't watch last night's show, but after finding out he propositioned the basketball player (Eric?) I'm wondering if someone on the team walked in on Taylor and Eric hooking up and maybe told Eric he'll never play college ball if it gets out he's gay, and then they drug Taylor? I just don't know what to think. I get a creep vibe from Timothy Hutton but I think that's a red herring.
Elisa

Comments

• ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I have the latest episode on my DVR but I am totally hooked, even my husband is watching.  I went to private school so this current season is totally spot on.  

The show really shakes you up emotionally and psychologically.  Regina King and Felicity Huffman are so awful yet so good.  I also didn't watch last year but I plan to go back, now that I see that this anthology tries to show the real world and hold no punches.  All the actors are so good.  My heart breaks for Lily Taylor.

Here's what I think, Taylor went to the party to hook up with Eric (who is totally in the closet, especially because he plays basketball).  But Taylor didn't plan on getting drugged or attacked.  

Timothy Hutton is so good and so is Andre 3000 from Outkast.  Kevin the young son of Regina King and Andre 3000 is no angel either.  I think he might be involved somehow.  

It is such a great show. 
    TaraC73
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    OMFG. Andre3000 is Regina king's husband!!! Dammit I couldn't place him (and it never really bugged me enough to remember to look it up LOL)

Does lily Taylor play Taylor's mom? I wonder how Kevin is involved - because he was definitely acting guilty huh? Maybe he supplied the roofies... I don't get any kind of gay vibe from him.

I feel bad for Eric's brother too. Being stuck at a much inferior school so your older brother can go to a fancy prep school... That's gotta suck. And Eric. Jesus. I'm straight but feel so badly for people stuck in the closet. And feeling like suicide is the only way out?! Heartbreaking.
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Yes Lily Taylor is Taylor's mom. Its possible Kevin supplied the drugs and is covering up for Eric.