Favorite Holiday Specials

Trying to soak up all the Xmas goodness while I can, so list your favorite christmas specials - well known, and not to so well, I want them all!

Here are some of mine - Blackadder Christmas Carol, all South Park Christmas Episodes, Mr Bean's Xmas, 30 Rock "Ludachristmas", Twilight Zone "Night of the Meek", Doctor Who "A Christmas Carol", X-Flies "Ghost's Who Stole Christmas", Simpsons "Roasting on Empty FIre", Family Guy "Road to the North Pole", Robot Chicken Xmas Specials,

and finally, I seriously think my favorite christmas episodes to watch are Community's first three season's Xmas episodes, they just have the perfect mix of sharp humor and heart :)

Comments

• TravisTravis CA
    edited December 2014
    Oh man. I haven't seen that X-Files episode in years. That's a great one. I love those Community ones as well.
    I also really like Psych's Polarizing Express.
    I'm not sure if it was initially for TV or if it was a straight to DVD movie, but Emmit Otter's Jug Band Christmas is a staple with my family.

Then on the flip side from my headier days was the Star Wars "Life Day" Special. Oh man. How much cocaine was involved in the creation of that. Also, super drunk Carrie Fisher.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    The Simpsons "Skinner's Sense Of Snow" is probably my favourite. And I also love The Office (UK) one.

Oh, and the King Of The Hill ones where Bill was being the saddest Santa in the world.
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    @travissmith so, so much cocaine. (I like the rifftrax of that one!)
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    Oh, that's what I forgot, the many US Office Xmas episodes, and the UK Office finale :)
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Hands down, my favorite is The Trailer Park Boys Christmas Special aka Dear Santa Claus, Go Fuck Yourself.
  • The first episode of The Office (US) doing Christmas - 2x10: Christmas Party – is my favorite. But 3x10: A Benihana Christmas and 6x13: Secret Santa are pretty damn funny as well.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Great suggestions. Love that X-files episode.
This discussion has been closed.