Episode 401 - Chapter 40

Open thread for discussion

Comments

• Not much to say after one episode, but I am still blown away by how well both Underwoods play the "heel"...Can you imagine Skyler White starting a pseudoephedrine cook of her own?
  • It always amazes me how selfish these people are. Claire just walks in like "Hey, I know you wanted your daughter to have your seat but I want it, lol". The entitlement of these people is beyond me. 
  • Im brushing up on my audible erotica so if i do end up in a federal pound me in the ass penitentiary, theres a chance i wont be someone's bitch.
    TheEconomist
  • Take it from me - being in witness protection sucks.
    A_Ron_Hubbard
    So what? No f*kin ziti now?
  • The writers better have worked some damn good magic to work Lucas back into the fold. There was every indication his character's role was closed, i just dont get it. What does he have?
  • When will frank break the fourth wall or will he at all?
  • tom_g said:

Take it from me - being in witness protection sucks.

Forget I said that - I don't know anything about witness protection.
    pavlovsbell
    So what? No f*kin ziti now?
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I'm looking forward to more of Neve Campbell, have loved her ever since The Craft. I liked the way she wasn't scared to talk back to Frank when they had that confrontation at the house along with Doug and Claire.
  • ksa1001ksa1001 Plano, TX
    tom_g said:

Take it from me - being in witness protection sucks.

You get the internet!!!???
  • adobo1148 said:

The writers better have worked some damn good magic to work Lucas back into the fold. There was every indication his character's role was closed, i just dont get it. What does he have?

I have the same question and I'm interested to find out, I just wish I didn't have to look at the perpetually greasy Lucas while doing so.
    ksa1001
  • edited March 2016

Can someone remind me, why was Tom Yates in prison?  Or is this something that the season will tell us later?

Nevermind, realize it was the other reporter from season 1.  Not the guy from last season that was writing the book about Frank essentially.