Bizarre coincidence

DrKenDrKen Chicago
I started listening to a Lost podcast about 10 years ago with a guy and his wife.  He started a bunch of different podcasts and eventually quit his job and started his own podcasting network.

I don't listen everyday but I do check back with him every once in a while.  I was watching stuff today.  Apparently, the guy eats at Chipotle almost everyday.  Also....he lives in the Cincinnati area.

Bizarre.  Is it a Chipotle Podcasting Cult or something?

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Jim has a secret family?!?
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    That seems to be the only conclusion that can be drawn.
    Dee
  • Man, that's crazy.  I'm curious which LOST podcast it was.  I listened to a few back in the day, some from people who lived in Hawaii, some from North Carolina, etc.  None of them moved to Cincinnati that I know of so I must have missed their podcast.

Another bizarre coincidence.  I listen to the CAGcast and I knew for a long time that the guy who goes by "Shipwreck" lives in Ohio.  What I didn't know is that he actually lives in Cincinnati too.  Then I was listening the other day and heard him talking about having the exact same experience at the exact same "brew & view" theater that A.Ron and I had when we went.  Must mean that he lives really close to me.  Apparently, I need to ask him about his eating habits.
    Michelle
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    @Jim does your secret family know about BM or do you lead two totally separate lives? Do they know you're into mukbang?
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    edited March 2016
    Jim, sounds like we listened to the same Lost casts. Jay & Jack were my first podcast follows. I can't remember the name of the Hawaii couple but I enjoyed them also.

I don't remember what they called their Lost podcast but this guy runs the GSPN podcast network these days doing positive affirmation kind of stuff. I'm not really into all that but it's kind of an EdTV deal he has going on now.
    Michelle
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Something about the Nasty Nnati makes motherfuckers want to eat burritos and talk about TV, I suppose.
    A_Ron_Hubbardksa1001Jim
  • MichelleMichelle California
    DrKen said:

Jim, sounds like we listened to the same Lost casts. Jay & Jack were my first podcast follows.

I *love* Jay & Jack's Lost podcast!