Bald Move NCAA Tourney Bracket

hey guys,

just for fun bracket i created if you want to go up against other bald movers. no winnings, no prize. just bragging rights. 

Group: Bald Move Bracket
Password: baldmove
DummyTravisSlytherinSisterWonderedObjectOliviaD

Comments

• WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Since my beloved Ohio State is out I'm rooting for California's own Bakersfield, USC, and Cal! Good luck you guys. 
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    Where is Oral Roberts University gonna land the year. My dark horse pick. Or maybe I'll just pick Kansas as usual, maybe I should follow the sport. It looks like you gotta have a log in to check out these brackets.
    Travis
  • edited March 2016
    fun!! Granted, my enthusiasm for the tournament is super low after my team fouled in the last 2 seconds of a tied game and lost in their conference final. But, hopefully I can get over it by Thursday and enjoy the games. I take off work for it and everything.

So, go UVA, I guess.
  • kingbee67 said:

Where is Oral Roberts University gonna land the year. My dark horse pick. Or maybe I'll just pick Kansas as usual, maybe I should follow the sport. It looks like you gotta have a log in to check out these brackets.

You just need to create a ESPN profile. Should be free and quick.
  • bump this so people get their stuff in by Wed.  Its free and everyone sucks so you owe it to yourself to randomly pick.
  • Awesome! I'm in it, like a toddler who can't figure out a revolving door.
    WonderedObject
  • I haven't followed anything in College Hoops this year so I'm totally taking the "throw shit at the wall and hope something sticks" approach. They say it's always the person who doesn't know anything who wins so I'm not even going to attempt anything resembling research. I may have a little too much faith in the Pac 12 though. Damned regional bias.
  • despite loving to watch the games, I have pretty much been sucking at picking the last few years. So, this year I'm doing no research at all! Maybe that will actually help me beat my 11 year old niece this year.
    TravisTaraC73
  • I love the NBA, but know virtually no college basketball. This will not end well for me. 
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    Just use the standard bracket selection mode pick the college you've heard of before, if you're heard of both look at their seeding and pick the higher.

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    edited March 2016
    I understand the basics of basketball, but don't enjoy watching at ALL. But I love march madness :) the brackets (which I pick by the scientific eeeny meeny miney moe) make it even more fun to watch with my guys.

I scoured YouTube but couldn't find a clip *but* did anyone see the Peyton Manning Saturday Night Live a few years ago? They did a March madness skit - ESPN brackets challenge contest and this demure college girl was the winner of the $1million prize was up against Manning and when asked about their strategies to choose the teams manning was all technical and this girl was all about the mascots (ooooh Bulldogs are cute!) and uniforms (that color blue doesn't compliment anyone) ... I wish I could find a clip it was way funnier than I can describe it LOL!!

Anyway, I'm in :) thanks for setting it up @Hatorian !!

PS -- there's an app!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!
    HatorianTravis
  • You can create up to 5 entries so don't stop at 1!
  • This should be fun. and it takes about 30 seconds to create an ESPN account, so don't be discouraged by that. 
    TaraC73
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    @Hatorian ; 5 entries?! Where's the conviction
    SlytherinSisterHatoriantom_g
    You can even log in through Facebook which can takes like zero effort :)
  • Yup, way too much faith in the Pac 12. Dammit!
  • I feel like Walter White just said "This, this is not meth" to my bracket
    TraviskojiattwoodHatorianOliviaD
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    Ha! Yay Cal! See you all next year!
  • Dummy said:

I feel like Walter White just said "This, this is not meth" to my bracket

My bracket looks like a meth head now. Broken and in shambles.
    I am excited to be in 12th place!! Woohoo!!!