Sense8 Season 2

MichelleMichelle California
Just spotted this on Facebook.  Is anyone else as excited as I am for its return?   :)

ElisaReni
"Scorch the damn earth before you." - Liz Taylor, AHS

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Boston MA
    Season 1 of this and Peaky Blinders are on my summer "reading" list
    Michelle

I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, “If this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is."

• ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Season 2 premiere date August 8th
    Michelle
  • One of my favorite shows from last year. Hyped to see the new season.
    ElisaMichelle
  • I feel like S1 was a million years ago. But finally, 2hr special Dec 23, S2 May 5

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/sense8-season-2-christmas-special-premiere-dates-netflix-1201933175/
  • akritenbrinkakritenbrink Lynnwood, WA (Seattle area)
    Can you guys compare sense8 to any other shows? I know I had some friends that were into it but I wasn't sure if I trusted their taste hahaaha
    Be a human, not a machine.

Angie Kritenbrink
    akritenbrink on most social media

• MichelleMichelle California
    It has a bit of Heroes vibe to it but only in a small way. It's fairly original. Very, very good though.
    akritenbrinkElisa
  • When does Sense 8 get good? I watched about 30ish minutes and couldn't make it through the rest. I do want to give it another chance. 
  • Dummy said:

When does Sense 8 get good? I watched about 30ish minutes and couldn't make it through the rest. I do want to give it another chance. 

I liked it from the beginning, so probably not the best person to answer. Been a while, but I think I remember the initial reaction being very hate it or love it, not much in between. It just didn't grow on a lot of people.
    Elisa
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited December 2016
    Dummy said:

When does Sense 8 get good? I watched about 30ish minutes and couldn't make it through the rest. I do want to give it another chance. 

Episode 1. Give it another chance! You might like it this time. :)
    Elisa
  • Dummy said:

I think it was as late as episode 4 for me. I was still a bit on the fence but the end of episode 4 was one of the best TV sequences of the year IMO.
    phoenyx1023Elisa
  • Dummy said:

I think it was as late as episode 4 for me. I was still a bit on the fence but the end of episode 4 was one of the best TV sequences of the year IMO.
    YES! I had to go look at the episode list since it's been so long. I liked it from the beginning, but I loved ep4 and was all in after that
    hisdudeness915Elisa
  • Yes. I am excited for its return. It was a really fun experience.
    Elisa
  • Christmas special trailer!

ElisaMichelle
  • Almost here fellow Sense8ions! (Is that nickname a thing? It should be a thing). Countdown to May 5. Cannot wait to have beautiful montages and pansexual psychic orgies set to perfect song choices back in my life, lol.
    ElisaMichelle
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Oh yes, I really love this show!  Welcome back!  Let the sensory overflow begin!
    Michelle
  • Haven't started it yet but I might today or definitely tomorrow