Every thread says "1 view"

prob some sort of bug , just thought id bring attention to it. All the threads say they only have 1 view.

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    edited March 2016
    Never noticed that
    DummyTaraC73DancesWithWookies
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    I've actually always wondered why it said 1 view myself.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    You know, we used to have a stickied list of bugs and shit when we first migrated to the new forums, and we got most of them fixed and de-stickied it.  It might be time to resurrect a thread for known issues, for things like membership and general user experience stuff.  Like, it's not the biggest priority for me to fix this view issue, but it would be nice to have it on a punch list so when we have a few spare cycles we can mess with it instead of goofing off. 
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I sometimes see the views at different numbers. :)
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited March 2016
    @A_Ron_Hubbard Speaking of bugs, I was checking out the shop today and noticed that the spot where you would add a share of L.A. Confidential to your cart isn't there. Just figured I would toss that out there. I was thinking about grabbing a share. Thanks! (BTW, Awesome that it's one of the options by the way. Great flick)
  • Eh, who cares how many views a page has? Can you just remove the field entirely?
    TravisMichelle
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Travis said:

@A_Ron_Hubbard Speaking of bugs, I was checking out the shop today and noticed that the spot where you would add a share of L.A. Confidential to your cart isn't there. Just figured I would toss that out there. I was thinking about grabbing a share. Thanks! (BTW, Awesome that it's one of the options by the way. Great flick)

Hmmm... might have goofed on the inventory side of that entry.  I'll check into it, thanks for letting me know.
    Travis