207 - "Semper Fidelis"

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Open thread.
  • I'm loving the season as a whole so far but I am really disliking the Elektra plot, I don't give a shit about any of it so it's dragging the season down to a painful crawl. I also hate how it's affecting the plot with the trial and drumming up BS drama with Foggy & Karen. 
    Brawn
  • i agree 100%. this season is great but there is that like ep 4-7 low where nothing happens. Its all Elektra and Matt and i really just dont give a shit. It has nothing to do with the main plot and its BORING. 
    Brawn
  • Have you ever noticed the orange jail jump suits look incredible comfortable. Honestly, I think the show runners are utilizing New Zealand wool. A sustainable natural fiber with outstanding beauty, performance, maintenance and well being benefits. Creates a great touch and a warm feeling to the show. 

A_Ron_HubbardShaze4Days
  • NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
    i agree 100%. this season is great but there is that like ep 4-7 low where nothing happens. Its all Elektra and Matt and i really just dont give a shit. It has nothing to do with the main plot and its BORING. 

You mean 5-7 right? Because emotions were a thing in 4.
    They should have focussed more on the Punisher plotline than Elektra. All the time I was thinking "God Matt, I know she's a ninja, but you deserve to be with the Punisher. DaredevilXPunisher OTP."
  • edited March 2016
    Kurtis said:

Have you ever noticed the orange jail jump suits look incredible comfortable. Honestly, I think the show runners are utilizing New Zealand wool. A sustainable natural fiber with outstanding beauty, performance, maintenance and well being benefits. Creates a great touch and a warm feeling to the show. 

Robert Durst completely agrees with you.
  • edited March 2016
    Did anyone else get a Sandman vibe from the dirt/sand in the boxcar upon first viewing? Don't know why if they were just trying move the dirt they were digging, why they would only use one of the boxcars. Don't know how often they're moving those box cars. Would think out of necessity and how deep that hole seems, that more than one of those boxcars would be filled. But I've also been dying for a sequel to Spider Man 3, and this seems as close as I'm going to get.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    @Shaze4Days You were dying for a sequel to Spider-Man 3? You may be in lonely company. But that was Sam Raimi at his absolute most goofy, so thats saying something.
  • You guys discussed in the podcast whether they could/should make a law to ignore a jury nullification scenario. That would actually be impossible to do. There is no designation or differentiation between a not-guilty verdict and a jury nullification. In both cases the juror/jurors merely vote not-guilty, so the judge has no way of knowing if the verdict is due to evidence or because of nullification. However, nullification rarely happens. A judge can declare a mistrial if the jury is lobbied to nullify (by defense or others) and unless the whole jury nullifies the case a hung jury can be declared and thus a retrial. 
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. A law would be something like just eliminating juries, and bench trials all the time.