Do you know how seriously great this show is?

I watched the first episode when it came out and thought yeah its ok..but then three days ago i decided to give it another crack and watched every episode over 2 days. I cant explain whats good about it. Its just awesome. Shows like this bore me a lot. I made it past 3 episodes or arrow and 2 episodes of sheild before giving up. but this show has just grabbed me

• Yeah. I gave up after the third episode I think, but then I kept hearing that it got better and I came back and I'm really glad that I did. I'm enjoying it a lot. It's certainly not perfect, but it's very fun and I think they're really finding their footing. I can't wait to see what happens with Jim going to work in Arkham. That should be really interesting. A lot of potential.
  • I really disliked the premiere and I would have given up on it, except I wanted to follow the Gotham Blotter podcast. So I kept watching. Yes, it did improve by a lot. Looking forward to January 5th.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    My favorite new show this year. I enjoy the story because it's about the city of gotham and the origins of the rogue gallery of villains and not just the typical superhero show. Not perfect but a lot of real good episodes, characters and really draws you in.
  • I didn't like the pilot but pretty much every episode has been better than the one preceding it, I enjoy it.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I like it a lot. I hated the idea of seeing young Bruce Wayne until he and Alfred roughed up that rich kid, and putting him with Cat makes both of their stories exponentially more satisfying. My only complaint is that I am not sure what Barbara's job is other than hanging around in her clock tower and making worried phone calls. I am guessing she will live only long enough to give birth to the real Barbara Gordon, but I hope they do something more interesting with her in the future.
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    I was so not interested at all, but I watched the first couple and fell in love with it, and I am really not that huge of a comic fan. It looks so great, the sets and locations are fantastic - they did some great world building in this show. Best character is Penquin - obv, but Gordon and Bullock really grew on me and are very well cast. I fucking love this Alfred as well, he is AWWEESOME. I want him to be batman. The kid actors are problematic, Selina looks PERFECT - exactly how I imagine catwoman (or girl at this point) but she is not a great actress, and neither is Bruce. Phish is also wearing thin for me, acting is not the best with her.
  • Selina Kyle is a weird one. She is supposed to be 13, the actress is 15 and she looks like she is 20