God's Not Dead 2

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a Bald Movies about this yet. Maybe Tomorrow? This seems right up Bald Move's alley. 

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Is that the one where Hercules saves his bio-dad Zues from an evil college professor?
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I just saw an ad for this today. I couldn't possibly be any less religious so I have really zero desire to see the film, unless I'm missing something - is it one of "those" Christian happy feel good films? Like one that Kirk Cameron would star in?
  • edited April 2016
    Jeremy Jahns, one of the best movie reviewers out there.

Here's the video of the review:

DummyTaraC73BourbonQueen
  • Is that the one where Hercules saves his bio-dad Zues from an evil college professor?

It's the sequel where Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Winston from Ghostbusters have to save the world with ghosts. 

TaraC73 said:

I just saw an ad for this today. I couldn't possibly be any less religious so I have really zero desire to see the film, unless I'm missing something - is it one of "those" Christian happy feel good films? Like one that Kirk Cameron would star in?

I honestly haven't seen any of them, but the "God's Not Dead" movies seem worse. The theme seems to be that the world wants to shit on them and tell them god isn't real, but they are all dummies and it's easy to prove them wrong. It's christian persecution movies. The sequel has them actually going to court and the prosecution says in the trailer "We are going to prove that god is dead." This isn't a religious movie just to say how great their religion is, this looks to be more about how dumb atheists are.  
    TaraC73
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    To be fair, I am pretty dumb.
    DancesWithWookiesDummy
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Yeah... No interest. Thanks for that review @DancesWithWookies - that guy was pretty funny :)
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Is this the one where atheists use the infinite universe theory to explain quite logically why they don't believe in any religion?