Inflatable - relationships

Regarding the guys' comments on "Inflatable", I thought Gus was gay.  In Breaking Bad scene in Mexico when his partner is killed, it really seemed like it was more than a business partner. 

And in Breaking Bad, the guys ask if Kim was around.  Saul talks about prostitutes to Walt saying Russian women are just glad to be in this country.  There is no way she was around.  

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I always was under the impression Gus was gay as well. Because he's tidy, precise, and drives a Volvo LOL!!! Kidding /kinda/ but yeah, I don't know if he's gay or straight, but I got the feeling be just doesn't want to be involved with anyone because of his line of business (the meth, not the chicken)
    Don't tell me what I can't do!
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    And I think something is going to happen to Kim and that's what's going to turn jimmy to Saul.
    Don't tell me what I can't do!
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Strangely enough I just saw the Insider podcast dropped on my podcast feed for tonight's episode a few hours early...I am not interested in spoilers, and certainly not getting spoiled through their podcast. But it may be interesting to some.