Question about my account

rickimcc78rickimcc78 Saltcoats, Ayrshire, Scotland
As the title, I have a question regarding my account, is there mods that can check or just A-Ron & Jim?

I signed up and can see February was paid fine but it says payment for March is 'on hold', is this a problem my end or your end?

I can't access club bald move content so I take it it's a result of the payment being on hold?

Ricki

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    Hi @rickimcc78 - mods don't have access to that, sorry. I'd suggest sending a message to @A_Ron_Hubbard and/or @Jim directly and I'm sure they can sort your problem. Good luck. :-)
    rickimcc78
  • rickimcc78rickimcc78 Saltcoats, Ayrshire, Scotland
    Thanks for the advice Dee, I'll try that!
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Did you have an annual subscription that expired in February? Is it possible your card either expired or got new effective dates causing the payment to fail? I'll look into it, sometimes the renewal borks up and we have to manually intervene.
    rickimcc78
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I have the same issue every month. I think I may have signed up for a monthly subscription instead of the annual? I just log in and manually authorize the payment.
    rickimcc78
  • rickimcc78rickimcc78 Saltcoats, Ayrshire, Scotland
    I have a monthly subscription @A_Ron_Hubbard , the card hasn't expired but I'll check the dates, thanks for checking it out!

In the meantime I'll try @pavlovsbell 's tip and try to manually authorise, thanks for the advice!
  • If the manual authorization doesn't work, send me a message and I'll look at it.  We've had problems in the past with this stuff.