Breaking Bad s2e8 Better Call Saul

So I watched the first episode with Saul in Breaking Bad a few things stood out.

1. The commercial is hilariously bad so can't wait to see the one he's making now
2. He seems to know Hank or at least know Hank is DEA when he is representing Badger so quite possible for Hank to show up
3. Jesse mentions Saul gets Emilio out two times. We see at least one time in season 1 which means we may get him representing Emilio
4. Jesse and Walt definitely did not have any interaction with him prior to this so any cameos directly involving Saul would be forced
TaraC73
No Half Measures....

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Hatorian said:

4. Jesse and Walt definitely did not have any interaction with him prior to this so any cameos directly involving Saul would be forced

Well, not necessarily forced.  It could be a situation where Jesse and/or Walt is in the background of one scene and ahead in line of Jimmy at a store or something.  Just can't have them interact directly, that's all.  But they all live in the same area so it's not impossible for Jesse and/or Walt to appear.
    TaraC73
  • Hatorian said:

Well, not necessarily forced.  It could be a situation where Jesse and/or Walt is in the background of one scene and ahead in line of Jimmy at a store or something.  Just can't have them interact directly, that's all.  But they all live in the same area so it's not impossible for Jesse and/or Walt to appear.
    Yea they could do that but it wouldn't serve any purpose besides being strictly a nod to the fans.
    TaraC73
    No Half Measures....
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    As much as I'd like to see them, I can't imagine an organic way of getting them to cameo. Like you guys said, Walt and Jesse have no interaction with Saul prior to BB. I'm hoping we at least get to see Hank, since Emilio gets busted. Honestly, I'm really pulling for a Badger cameo the most. 
    Also really interested in the post BB Saul storyline. Hopefully we can get some more of that during the finale. 
    HatorianTaraC73

• broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    @wonderedobject

The best way to include either Walt or Jesse in the show would be to show us something that we didnt see from Breaking Bad era Saul. Some hole to fill in, like Walt asking him to "poison" Brock etc....

Or obviously we could end up seeing Jesse in a post breaking bad world if they choose to jump to then, which I do think they will do. Why else would they be showing Nebraska Saul?
    UnderwoodDoctor_Nick
    I'm an International Assassin.
    @broomperson
    Good point. I hadn't thought of that. But then that'd be just like flashback cameos. I'm liking the way they've been dealing them in so far. If they could keep it like that, then it'd work for me.

• broompersonbroomperson the Iron Islands
    Don't quote me on this, but im like 99% sure I've heard Villigan say somewhere that they are not opposed to and think it would be interesting to have some scenes take place during Breaking Bad era 

I'd definitely be down for that. 
    Doctor_Nick
    I'm an International Assassin.
    I mean who can really complain about more Breaking Bad. 
    kojiattwoodbroompersonDoctor_NickTaraC73

• I mean who can really complain about more Breaking Bad. 

Apparently, Jim :)
    WonderedObjectMelonuskMonicaDrewTaraC73
  • I think they could do a Walt cameo fairly organically if they use it thematically as some sort of harbinger near the end of the series. I think I heard someone mention a while ago that they could end the series with Jimmy on top of the world after getting his Saul Goodman practice off the ground, and then we see Walt in the background coming out of the doctor's office after his cancer diagnosis. Heck, we could even end the series with Walter White and Jessie entering Saul's office for the first time.
  • The Gene footage looks more interesting than any cameo they've done in the series.  More of that please.