Season 2 streaming?

I just finished bingeing season 1 and *love* this show, despite only seeing the first season of Breaking Bad.
Anyway - does anyone know if season 2 is streaming anywhere for free?  I can get the eps on Amazon video for like $2.99 each but I'd rather not pay that much, if possible.  I'm hoping for an AMC marathon, if not.  I am dying to see the next season!
"Scorch the damn earth before you." - Liz Taylor, AHS

Comments

• $1.99 for SD on Amazon, a bargain.
    Michelle
  • If you have a VPN and Netflix then VPN into Singapore, UK or Australia and you should get the local catalogue that has BCS season 2 up to date.
    Michelle
    No Half Measures....
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    AMC.com doesn't show episodes? Hmmm.... Google is your friend when it comes to looking for shows. :)
    Don't tell me what I can't do!
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    AMC.com does stream them if you have a cable subscription but I've been having a ton of trouble getting it to not look like 2006 Youtube even with a good connection. If you don't have a subscription iTunes and Amazon are the go to places. It sucks to pay 3 dollars for an episode but if you think of it like buying the whole season for 30 with the option to opt out at any time it's easier to swallow.
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    @TaraC73 they do, but not entire seasons usually and even then, they're not recognizing Suddenlink as my provider.

I decided to go for the $1.99/ea Amazon pricing. So far I'm through ep. 202, "Cobbler". Loving the show.
    TaraC73
  • davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
    @Hatorian no point using a VPN into Australia for BCS its not on Netflix but on another separate SVOD service called STAN that uses the show as their flagship.
  • I'd like to point out that buying episodes/seasons "Day After", on Amazon, iTunes, etc., gives you just the show, few/no commercials--the entire credits and any post-sequence (Walking Dead's first half of season 6 ended with an in-place post-credits sequence on Amazon, rather than making you wade into another show...), and for seasons at least, sneak peeks and previews, recaps, all that good stuff. Something to weigh in, if you hate commercials, previously-ons and next-time-ons as much as I do.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited April 2016
    Amazon's really great for that, plus their quality is good too. I recently streamed both seasons of Penny Dreadful through them. I was just being frugal. :)
  • One point I forgot to mention: It's a small point, but on a show like BCS, it sure is nice to just hear Jimmy say "rat fucker" instead of having the audio drop out. I don't think any of the broadcasts would've left that in unedited.