Bald Move coming to Android?

I am an avid android user and love listening to Bald Move. Podcasts have been tricky on Android. I've resigned myself to Stitcher, but I don't love it. 

But, today, podcasts came to Google Play Music!!!! There was much rejoicing.

This means that I need my bald move. Jim and A.Ron, please, if you will, go here: https://play.google.com/music/podcasts/publish to join us.

Carry on.

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Hell, man, we've been pre-approved for months, just waiting for the day. All of our shows with the exception of stuff in the last month or so (daredevil, xfiles) us up there and waiting. It's just surfaced weird. It is so jank that you can't really drill down to podcasts from the main play site. You have to got to play.google.com/music, drill down to podcasts from the menu, then search for Bald Move (or whatever) and we come right up.
  • Awesome!
  • Excellent work!

Looks like the Better Cast Saul isn't there. Bug, feature, or forthcoming?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Huh, looks like it didn't get approved in moderation.  Not sure if it's a technical thing or the one thing they deemed too explicit for their play store, haha.  I'm looking into it.
  • I'm pretty happy with Beyondpod on Android, but do want to see how the interface compares. I do like the ability to have easy access to content on any device where I'm logged into Google.

Here's the link to all the casts that come up when searching for Bald Move:

Is the ad-free firehose feed going to be available on Google Play? Also, is there a way to rate podcasts on it? I never get to do iTunes reviews since I'm not an iDevice user ... I know it can be a good way to get new listeners for y'all.