No Xbox Love?

In case anyone in here does happen to play on the ol' Xbone, feel free to hit me up GT: koun7erfit

I happen to be pretty damn good at Trials so I'll happily carry a Bald Move fan (or podcaster?) to the lighthouse out of my goodwill to men.

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Argh, the curse of the cross platform incompatibility.  I'd love to take you up on that, and maybe with Sony and MS's commitment to cross platform play it will eventually come to pass. 

I've made tons of friends from Bald Move and Destiny, but nobody really cares to play PVP that I've seen so far. 
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I'm an Xboxer but I have Destiny for the 360. I am playing a lot of Battlefront for the One but there doesn't seem to be any way to get a party together in the game. 
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    nativedrew is my Xbone handle, I do most of my multiplayer gaming on PS4 but I'm on and off the Xbox often.
  • SheIsGeeky on Xbox, been trying to play catch up with my neglected Guardians since the April update.
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    I snagged my brothers Xbox one I got one game, fallout 4.
  • robertianrobertian Den haag, the Netherlands
    igloozombie on Xbox
  • HeffHeff Connecticut
    xSkeletalx here!
  • TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.

SheIsGeeky on Xbox, been trying to play catch up with my neglected Guardians since the April update.

Geeky, you traitor!!!!

• Hey Tony, technically I am just "stepping out" on my PS4, I am still playing Destiny on it I just wait until you sign off to jump on lol.
    Tony
  • edited January 2017
    MulishaManL87 on xbox one
  • Haven't really been playing much online stuff recently, but my tag on both PS4 and X-Bone is EMAWnstrocity
  • LanceUpperrrcutLanceUpperrrcut Flying Blind On A Rocket Cycle
    edited January 2017
    LanceUpperrrcut is on xbone most mornings East coast. Feel free to message me. I will work on starting a Bald move clan and invite anyone in this thread. Also year one veteran on ps4, however have not played on ps4 since taken king
  • TheEconomistTheEconomist Chattanooga, TN
    TheEconomist321 I enjoy Battlefield One quite a bit recently