Civil War

davemcbdavemcb Melbourne
Went to Civil War last night on opening night and I thought it was really good. 

Action scenes were very solid but a tad drawn out, I thought some of the characters introduced gave the movie a little freshness. 
There were legitimately funny scenes and dialogue especially from some of the new guys
I'm not sure if its the first time a movie like this has tackled collateral damage in this way but it was done well and how I would expect politicians to do it
I wish I had a friend that had my back like Cap has Bucky's

Don't want to get into spoilers because I know its still a week away for those in the states, I think they are releasing it early in Australia to stop our extremely high piracy rates. 

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    My friend lives in Canada and saw it last week for a radio promo or something along those lines... She pretty much said everything you did. I can't wait for May 6th!!

#TeamCap
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, its strange that a Captain America movie is being released very last in America. I can't wait, regardless.
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    I'm a matinee man. I don't like crowds. But I'm making an exception for this movie. Can't wait for this next Thursday night. 
    TaraC73