Captain America: Civil War (Potential Spoilers)

HatorianHatorian Dagobah
Not sure why US waits so Long to release but just seen it in Singapore and it's definitely top 2 or 3 marvel movie. The action is probably the best out of any Marvel or DC movie to date. Highly recommend especially if Cap 2 was enjoyable. Ant-man and Spider-Man definitely steal the show.
TaraC73

Comments

• What would you consider the other two movies to be in that top 3? 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Iron Man and Cap 2 are probably the other 2. First avengers is up there as well.
    CoolHandLuke
  • I'm really looking forward to this movie. Avengers is easily my #1 and this seems like a Captain America heavy version of that. 
    Hatorian
    @Dummy i don't think you will be disappointed.
    Dummy
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    I liked iron man 2 a lot more than 1 and 3... First Avengers and cap 1 were my faves too. And now, after initially hating it but watching it every time it came on cable, I love Guardians! <3
  • Hatorian said:

Iron Man and Cap 2 are probably the other 2. First avengers is up there as well.

A man of great taste! I'm really looking forward to this one. 
    Hatorian
    TaraC73 said:

I liked iron man 2 a lot more than 1 and 3... First Avengers and cap 1 were my faves too. And now, after initially hating it but watching it every time it came on cable, I love Guardians! <3</p>

You might be the only person on the planet who liked Iron man 2 more than 1. Haha. Guardians is definitely a top 5. Loved it.
  • We went and seen it on Saturday. Not sure why we have it here in Aus before u guys but oh well.
    It was great. All the family loved it. But we do love our marvel movies.
    Agree it's top 2 for mine.
    Enjoyed black panthers role. Wasn't to sure on him after seeing the trailors.
    Hatorian
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    The Civil War series was one of the reasons I quit buying comic books. The DC series was also to blame.
    kingbee67 said:

The Civil War series was one of the reasons I quit buying comic books. The DC series was also to blame.

kingbee67 said:

Why?
  • NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
    Loved, Loved LOVED this movie. What a great way to cash in all of those built up relationships and characters in one film whilst also setting up the future!

Black Panther was great in that "Holy Shit. He's so fucking awesome" way. So hyped for a future installment.

Spider-Man finally made me realise why people love Spider-Man comics. This is the definitive Spider-Man, at least for me. I love the superhero that's "OH GEEZ"ing everywhere. Can't wait for Homecoming.

Scarlet Witch continues to be overpowered, but in a good way. It was great to see her actually care when she destroyed one side of a building, unlike another SUPERhero who doesn't care about any destruction!!!!

Ant-Man continues to be amazing. So does Hawkeye. God, such a great film.

Even Zemo was great!
    AHHH!
    Hatorian
    Hatorian said:

TaraC73 said:

I liked iron man 2 a lot more than 1 and 3... First Avengers and cap 1 were my faves too. And now, after initially hating it but watching it every time it came on cable, I love Guardians! <3</p>

You might be the only person on the planet who liked Iron man 2 more than 1. Haha. Guardians is definitely a top 5. Loved it.
    HAHAHA!! I really liked it, #3 too!!
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    @Hatorian, it was the way it was marketed. The story crossed into books that I saw as b level books and they were books I didn't buy. DC comics started doing this too at the same time. I saw this and the cheesy alt covers sales ploy as a lowbrow scam. At that time around 03 04 I thought comic books were making a nice come back but this and weak story telling drove things back to the cult status they had.
    Hatorian
    TaraC73 said:

Hatorian said:

TaraC73 said:

HAHAHA!! I really liked it, #3 too!!
    We can't be online friends anymore if you liked #3...haha ;) jk
    TaraC73FernNYC17
    :p LOL!!
    Hatorian