Swiss Army Man.

Michael_CMichael_C The great white north
Has anybody else here scene the trailer for the movie Swiss Army Man starring Paul Dano and Daniel Radcliffe? I can't get over how bizarre this film looks. Apparently there were attendees of Sundance who left at various points in the film because they were turned off at the idea. Might make for a funny First Run Bald Movies (with the hip flask). 

Here's the trailer for those curious:

Comments

• MichaelGMichaelG Seattle
    I absolutely want to see this. Looks so weird and unique. The filmmakers took a huge risk and I love when creators do that. It doesn't always pay off, but it should be encouraged. Andy Hull of Manchester Orchestra, a musician that I admire, collaborated with the filmmakers to create and integrate the music into the film. I'm intrigued.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, I'm very interested in this. A24 has really been knocking it out of the park.
  • Yes yes yes yes yes. I saw the trailer when I went to see The Lobster and cannot wait for this ridiculousness.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    This was filmed here in my little part of the world! But I agree, it looks bizarre as hell. Don't think I'll be seeing it. I know what our beaches and forests look like. :)