Peaky Blinders

fidozfidoz Houston
Any other fans out there? Once you get past the very thick accents, it's a brilliant show that is easy to binge. 
Elisa

Comments

• DrewDrew indianapolis
    Yeah big fan here. Only one episode in on season 3 so far but it's good to see Tommy married the right girl.
    Elisa
  • Huge fan. S3 was fantastic. 
    Elisa
  • This is one of those shows I've heard nothing but good things about ever since the beginning, but somehow never got around to watching it. I hope I can do it soon.
    DrewElisa
  • joschmanjoschman Fargo, ND
    I watched all of season 3 over the weekend. Loved it. The scenes with Tom Hardy are awesome. The acting in the show is pretty decent but Hardy is on another level completely.
    Elisa
  •   I just finished the short season 3.  Meh.
  • S3 was the exact same length as each of the previous 2 seasons. 
    Elisa
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    Before this season I totally thought the seasons were 3 episodes each, the show flows so well. @joschman Tom Hardy is probably my favorite actor right now, dude is unreal.
    Elisa
  • Bumping this thread for season 4! Anyone watching? I love it so far, but still not over the shocking twist that happened literally in the last 20 seconds of the first ep... goddammit!
    Looks like we're in for a super intense season and I'd be surprised if at least one more Shelby doesn't kick the bucket. I absolutely love Adrien Brody, he nails that subtle yet intimidating character. Aidan Gillen looks pretty hilarious with this hair tho, and it doesn't excite me very much that he seems to be playing the same sleazy character he always does. Other than him, I totally dig everything I've seen so far!
    bazjenster
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    Super fan here, the first two episodes are great. I think they need to take Pollys storyline with her supernatural abilities or he `sight` to see stuff much deeper. Play into that arc otherwise just seems like Tommy going up against another big bad villain/gang again. Same repeat plot every season. 
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    Tom Hardy season as badass Jewish gang leader was absolutely FANTASTIC. I do agree with you peeps. 
    Eine Frau
  • NEW SEASON will be on Netflix December 21st. Yay!!
    Elisa

• I thought Aidan Gillen cornered the market on creepy with his Littlefinger performance. But his hitman on Peaky Blinders Season 4 really gives me the willies.
    ElisaRenialexander.klassen
  • edited November 2017
    @hypergenesb Weird, I love Aidan Gillen as an actor but this character doesn't really do it for me. I'm way more creeped out by Adrien Brody - everything about him just screams "danger" to me. Hard to believe it's the same guy as The Pianist.
  • I was hoping for more Gypsy Littlefinger. And I was *really* hoping for more Tom Hardy. But I could not in my wildest dreams have hoped for both of them in the same scene having a boxing promoter showdown. Fucking best show on TV. 
    Elisa
  • Alfie Solomons finally says it out loud what we've all been thinking:

ElisaMofojones333alexander.klassenEine Frau