Episode Titles for 08, 09 and 10

NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
In Response because A. Ron said that titles hadn't been released, and one might just be called Cleganebowl.

SKY Germany apparently released them early, and they are as follows:

608: Niemand (No One) 
609: Die Schlacht der Bastarde (Battle of Bastards)
610: Die Winde des Winters (The Winds of Winter)

As People on Reddit have pointed out:
608 - Faceless Bowl
609 - Bastard Bowl
610 - D&D vs GRRM 

:)

A_Ron_HubbardNikkiPMurderbearFernNYC17lippyElisaBigSmell[Deleted User]

Comments

• 609 is clearly the Jon v Ramsey battle at Winterfell, which will be the whole battle from beginning to end. I hope the final three episodes are much longer at least, every episode I can remember this season is only like 47-50 minutes minus the long intro.
  • I read somewhere that episode 10 is going to be the longest episode they've ever done at 69 minutes
  • Just found that article and here is the run time for the remaining episodes.

8: No One- 59 mins
    9: Battle of the Bastards- 60 mins
    10: The Winds of Winter- 69 mins
    NikkiPghm3MelonusklippyDummyBigSmell
  • I expect Winter to finally come in E10. People will finally believe it and more Northerners will pledge allegiance to fight them, even if it means fighting alongside Wildlings.
    lippy
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    A REALLY stupid quibble (but this is a podcast message board about a TV adaptation of a beloved fantasy series so I guess its allowed), this season we an episode titled Winds of Winter, last season we had an episode titled The Dance of Dragons, it'd have been great if somewhere earlier in the show's life we had other episodes titled from GRRM's other books.
    lippy
  • lippylippy Australia
    NikkiP said:

I expect Winter to finally come in E10. People will finally believe it and more Northerners will pledge allegiance to fight them, even if it means fighting alongside Wildlings.

Ep 10 might be The Wall coming down!
    Dammit Ed you had one job...
    ElisaDummy
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York

I read somewhere that episode 10 is going to be the longest episode they've ever done at 69 minutes

That's my favorite number.

I wonder how hard it would have been to keep the titles under wraps until the last minute. I couldn't help but look, but I didn't want to.
  • DrKenDrKen Chicago
    lippy said:

NikkiP said:

I expect Winter to finally come in E10. People will finally believe it and more Northerners will pledge allegiance to fight them, even if it means fighting alongside Wildlings.

Ep 10 might be The Wall coming down!
    Dammit Ed you had one job...
    I think so too.  That is going to be epic.
    Elisalippy
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    The Wall isn't coming down with two seasons left
  • Drew said:

The Wall isn't coming down with two seasons left

You don't put a gigantic wall in a series without knocking it down. It's 100% going to happen.

Hell, it pretty much has to happen, because the White Walkers can't pass through the Wall because of its magic.
    Elisa
  • DrewDrew indianapolis
    I'm not saying it won't happen but it's obscure to think it's going to happen with two whole seasons left, IF it comes down the season 7 finale is more likely.
    SlytherinSisterElisa
  • I agree with @Drew It seems like we have enough epic season 6 finale possibilities. They gotta save something epic for next year. I think it's a very strong chance of it coming down in season 7 finale.
    Elisa
  • edited June 2016
    Drew said:

I'm not saying it won't happen but it's obscure to think it's going to happen with two whole seasons left, IF it comes down the season 7 finale is more likely.

LOL, my apologies, I'm an idiot. I thought you meant for some reason that two seasons being all we have left somehow went they weren't going to do it.

That being said, I could see it happening this season because episode 10 is titled "The Winds Of Winter", and if winter is officially here, that's a pretty good indication of the White Walkers coming to Westeros, which would require the Wall to fall down. Not to mention, Jon says to Edd "Try not to knock down the wall" and this show doesn't do lines like that by accident. I guess we'll see.
    Elisa
  • Just read that episode 9 & 10 are both directed by Miguel Sapochnik who also directed Hardhome last year.
    UnderwoodFernNYC17NathanBigSmellNikkiPDummyElisa
  • CAN'T WAIT MUST HAVE NOW
    hisdudeness915NikkiPElisa
  • edited June 2016
    What if The White Walkers bring down the Wall during the battle of the bastards? Seems weird to have it be so chronological.
    The title Winds of Winter heavily implies The White Walkers coming past the wall, otherwise what else can they do? Seems Bran, Meera and Benjen are hightailing it south of the Wall, seems logical the Night King and the dead won't be far behind.
    Elisa
  • CarnivalArtsCarnivalArts New Orleans
    I can't WAIT to see Ramsey get his ass kicked. The way they're setting it up, maybe Sansa will deliver the coup de grace.
    LukeElisa
  • FJFJ
    edited June 2016
    I know everyone thinks the B.O.B. will be Ramsey/Snow but isn't it possible that an appearance from the Night King could happen. I haven't read the books so this is just me guessing but, earlier this season we saw the children create the the NK. In the familial sense, we don't see his father which would technically make him a bastard. Is my thinking off...
  • @FJ Im thinking they will probably hold off till episode 10 for more Night King stuff since the episode is titled Winds of Winter
    ElisaMelonusk
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    My guess on the Winds of Winter is that by the end of the season the Faith will be dealt with and it will appear as if Kevan Lannister will have righted the ship. I'm guessing the final scene will be the assassination of Pycelle and Kevan with the white ravens coming from the Citadel. It would be a fitting end as it would match up with the end of Dance.
    hisdudeness915
  • Battle of the Bastards is going to be a Dorne bottle episode guys, duh! 1 hour of Sand Snakes whipping and stabbing each other!
    MelonuskElisaBigSmell
  • edited June 2016
    I also think that it seem to soon for the wall to come down. And yet, it seems that's where they are headed. So, will every northern storyline be a White Walker battle next season? No matter how awesome Hardhome, that's bound to get boring. Or will the wall come down and the White Walkers just linger for some reason? Neither option sounds great. But then, neither does them not dong anything for another season.

• All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    Drew said:

The reports (quotes from D&D) say that we have two smaller seasons left. Between 13-15 episodes. And I am under the impression that the huge battle with the Others won't necessarily be happening in Winterfell, so we'll have to wait a while for them to make their way through the North killing people, plus other big stories tying up.

I think the wall is coming down in the finale. There are so many built up hints to it.
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    The Others need to cross where the wall was and fight their way down south to meet up with Dany and her dragons.