META Carebears movie discussion

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
edited June 2016 in Movies
This discussion was created from comments split from: Has Jim or A.Ron ever seen...?.
This was too funny to just delete.

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    edited June 2016
    anubus21 said:

Hey, don't knock the Care Bears movie. That was part of my childhood and I stil have the dvd hahahaha. Would be funny as hell listening to them review that one!

A.Ron : So Jim, from a Judeo-Christian stance, what is the significance of the "Care Bear Stare?" It seems almost orgasmic the way it erupts from their torso."

Jim : The stare? Like...the rainbow stare is an ejaculation? Sure, I could buy that.

A.Ron : Is it a metaphor for the fluidity of sexuality? I mean there were rainbows all over this thing. That is some ham-gauntlet symbolism.

Jim : I couldn't tell ya.
    MichelleReniUnderwood
  • anubus21 said:

Hey, don't knock the Care Bears movie. That was part of my childhood and I stil have the dvd hahahaha. Would be funny as hell listening to them review that one!

A.Ron : So Jim, from a Judeo-Christian stance, what is the significance of the "Care Bear Stare?" It seems almost orgasmic the way it erupts from their torso."

Jim : The stare? Like...the rainbow stare is an ejaculation? Sure, I could buy that.

A.Ron : Is it a metaphor for the fluidity of sexuality? I mean there were rainbows all over this thing. That is some ham-gauntlet symbolism.

A.Ron: Well............anyway

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA

anubus21 said:

A.Ron: Well............anyway

Perfection.