Thank you

I know I sort of already said it but it's a big deal to me. Thank you everyone that responded to my suiside post last night it means a lot to get such a nice response and to cause me to think a little more. Suiside still isn't off the table for me but it doesn't feel like the only option right now. Although if things get worse which I can see things getting worse, well then I may not see the bright side of things. But I really hope things get better.

Again thank you everyone
TravisTaraC73SlytherinSisterDancesWithWookiesDeelippyDaveyMacMichelleA_Ron_HubbardReniand 2 others.

Comments

• TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    Hey! Good to see your face! I know cheery cheery posts aren't going to snap you out of your funk but I *am* glad you're still hanging with us!

If you want a hand finding someone to go talk to, let me know and I'll do the best I can to help you from across the pond. I'm SO glad you're seeing some light, hopefully you'll see things a bit brighter tomorrow. Things really will get better.

Try and find something that makes you happy. Maybe keep busy and rewatch TWD, and listen to the guys' coverage - episode by episode! Or choose one of the movies they've covered and watch it then listen to their casts. Make sure you get some sunlight too... Even if you sit on your front stoop for a little bit with a cup of coffee, or sit on a windowsill and get some rays. Vitamin D always boosts my mood (for real!!)

Anyway, I'm glad you're still here with us! You've got friends here, lean on us :)

Tyler_DurdenTravisSlytherinSisterlippyDaveyMacMichellevoodoorat
  • I'm really glad that all of that was helpful, man. Just keep hanging in there, and try to find someone or some people to talk to. There are ways, be they making changes or chemical or both or even just diving into your problems and sorting through them that can really make a huge difference. I'm so glad that you're going to keep trying. Keep in touch, man. There are a whole lot of friendly ears in here.
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    Thank you for reaching out. Remember, we're always here when you're feeling down.
  • Hang in there, and know that we all care!
  • Thanks guys :) got a lot of reading and YouTube planned for the weekend so that should be cool.
    TaraC73DummyGredalBeeTravisKingKobraMichelle
  • As it's already been said, please please please reach out to a hotline or a friend or even a coworker if you ever get into that place again. Things often seem darkest before they are light again. I am happy that you posted and that you are ok. We often get caught up in the short term darkness not realizing that all of this is a speed bump in the long drive we call life. It won't always be super terrific, but take those moments are learning opportunities, instead of looking them as negative. You are not alone (as you can see the community's response) and there are those that can help you get through the tough time. I hope this weekend you can decompress and enjoy it a little :)
    Michelle
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    edited June 2016
    Buddy, when you join this forum....your family.
    MichelleiMatty94GredalBeeMurderbear
    Hey @iMatty94 wanting to check in and see how you're doing? Hope you're well :)
    TravisiMatty94
  • Update: doing better but still struggling, have a therapist set up and a social programme. But my dreams still feel miles away currently running a website but really struggling to get traffic to it
    TaraC73NikkiPlippyKingKobra
    Oh that's great you e found someone to talk to! Keep up the good fight - day by day it will get brighter :)

• Doing good buddy! Hang in there!