Final season podcasts!

I'm sure you guys heard about this on one of our many other podcasts but we're covering the final season of Justified as half-assed casts when it comes back in 2 weeks! I'm really hoping for a final confrontation between Boyd and Raylan.

Comments

• Just out of curiosity, what is entailed by "half assed cast"? It kind of rings of ~20 - 30 minutes of an overall review (as opposed to going scene by scene). Is it something along those lines?
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Our Fargo, 24, and The Leftovers were half-assed casts. They aren't scene by scene, but I don't think they lack depth. They allow us to talk more about the characters and themes and be less tied down by the minutia of plot.
  • Sounds great. I can't wait for it all to start.
    Sidenote, I also can't wait for Netflix or Amazon to pick up Fargo. I can't wait to check it out.
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    @TravisSmith, Hulu snagged exclusive rights to Fargo, among other FX shows, and will not be streaming it until the approach of the fall premiere date of S2. However, it is available on DVD and Blu-ray. FX may rerun it in the interim. They just had a marathon on their FXM channel the other day.

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/hulu-acquires-fxs-fargo-exclusive-streaming-rights-under-mgm-pact-1201383270/
  • @pavlovsbell‌ Thanks for the heads up on that. I have Hulu Plus also, but they haven't done much with FX shows in the past (at least it seems). I'm glad to know that it's going to take a couple of months now. I bet I'll end up just buying it from amazon prime in that case (we do a lot with Roku boxes). Thanks!