No Sapochnik Season 7

NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
Apparently, he's sitting out for next season.

What the actual fuck?!?!

Comments

• My only hopeful guess is, they are resting him a little bit before the balls to the walls final season. I mean, he did direct the two longest and arguably the most ambitious episodes in the series, that's probably tiring. I'm hoping he'll be the one for the final battles in the last season.
    AntManBeerhcoopMichellehisdudeness915
  • He had it all--action, artfulness, A. Ron easily pronounced his name...
    Melonuskvoodooratz74alMichellehisdudeness915GredalBeeDeeelgat0
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    I bet he'll be directing the big battle episodes towards the end of the last season.
    Michelle
  • AjasAjas Seattle, WA
    Maybe there won't be any battle scenes... Who's to say there isn't a diplomatic solution?

If each of the 7 kingdoms just agreed to meet some quota for accepting White Walkers, you won't NEED a giant wall blocking them off.
    April_May_Junez74al
  • Ajas said:

Maybe there won't be any battle scenes... Who's to say there isn't a diplomatic solution?

Dany did say she needs a husband for strategic reasons - why not the Night King? Ice and fire!
    Melia004
  • It looks like he is doing both a movie and another TV series next year. I am sure they would have loved to have him back if his schedule permitted.

• I would love to get an all-star group for Season 8. Sapochnik, MacLaren, Nutter, and Sakharov would be my picks.
    HedgeKnight84x