Buffy, movie or tv commission?

Was just wondering, is the Buffy The Vampire Slayer a commission for the movie or the tv show? Also, any hints as to the episodes of Babylon 5 y'all will do?

Comments

• I've actually never watched the movie, because I heard it was terrible. I commissioned 4.10 Hush, 5.16 The Body, and 6.7 Once More, With Feeling from the TV show.
    ElisaCory
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yeah, those are some excellent episodes. Good choices.
  • Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm fairly confident Jim and Aron are gonna have a good experience with this one, but the Lost podcast really upped the stakes.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I'm not a big fan of the series (or Joss Whedon), which I think is entirely too pleased with itself a lot of the time, but those episodes are good choices. Hush scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it, and even now it makes me shudder a bit to think about it. Once More With Feeling is lots of fun. The Body might be a bit sombre, but it has a sharply different tone to the other two so it's a good contrast.

P.S. I love the movie - much more than the show. I stand alone on that island and I don't care!