Bojack Horseman Season 3 Trailer

NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
Didn't see anyone talking about this.

Love this show.

July 22.

pavlovsbellDaveyMacaberry89

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Finally got around to watching this a few months ago and loved it, can't wait for season 3 to get here.
  • Yup can't wait :) they are changing thugs up wich is nice
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited July 2016
    There was a little Bojack thread last year:

http://forums.baldmove.com/discussion/797/bojack-horseman

Can't wait for the new season! This was one of my favorite shows last year. I wonder if @A_Ron_Hubbard ended up watching anymore past the first couple of episodes?
  • edited July 2016
    @MrX I'm not sure, but if he didn't, he's missing out - it's the best animated show on right now, apart from Rick and Morty. That first half of season one really does make it more difficult to get into though.
  • I have never been into animated shows, which has always bugged my best friend, who loves to draw and wants to make his own animated comedy. Finally he convinced me to sit down and watch some shows. On his recommendation I watched Bojack Horsemen and Rick and Morty and a few others. I loved all of them, and I can't wait for season 3 for Bojack or Rick and Morty. It took me 3 different tries to get into Bojack though. Episode 7 of season 1 is about where it clicked for me. I think the exploration of loneliness, depression, alcoholism, and abusive parents is excellent and makes the show a compulsive watch. I also really like all the hidden references and jokes in the background. I'm always looking up what the different paintings are referencing, and I can't stop calling Moutain Dew Alpine Sweat
    aberry89
  • I love Bojack and can't wait! 
  • NathanNathan Winterfell, The North, Westeros
    For the Bojack Horseman and Rick and Morty fans: :)
    kianesc
  • aberry89aberry89 California
    edited July 2016
    One of the most surreal, gorgeous, funny, heartfelt shows about loneliness and fame I have ever seen. This show does not get enough love.

And yeah, this and Rick and Morty seem to go hand in hand. I guess i am not the only one that has noticed, something about the humor and surrealism :) Which is why is kinda drives me crazy that I don't think Dan Harmon has ever watched it or talked about it on his podcast (except for one mention that he needed to watch it)  Honestly it kinda seems like it could be a biopic of his life lol

Also, gotta love that Leon Bridges in the trailer ~*~*mmhhhhhmmmmmmm*~*~*

Bojack and Mr. Robot, COME AT ME BROS! I AM READY!
    DaveyMac
  • Enjoyed Season 2 even more than the first season. Felt like they were really hitting their stride with the characters then. Very much looking forward to the third season and particularly hoping to see more Vincent Adultman. That guy is so wise
    DaveyMac