Possible to volunteer for bald move ?

Seams like the guys have wanted people to make content before, I think that's what they have said. Is it possible for any of us to volunteer for bald move and make content for them ? I would be up for it and if I am allowed to I would like to be contacted at matthewnemeth@hotmail.com

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Perhaps in the future, but not right now.  When we are ready to add to the team we'll make a big announcement.  It's not just a matter of finding people willing to work or whatever, structurally and procedurally we're not really setup for any kind of managerial oversight.  I'm kinda savoring what are probably the last days of our two-man against the world setup, because I imagine we'll miss it when it's gone!
    MichellehitmyFreddy
  • Perhaps in the future, but not right now.  When we are ready to add to the team we'll make a big announcement.  It's not just a matter of finding people willing to work or whatever, structurally and procedurally we're not really setup for any kind of managerial oversight.  I'm kinda savoring what are probably the last days of our two-man against the world setup, because I imagine we'll miss it when it's gone!

No worries cheers a.ron :)