Walking Dead Survival Guide Season Two

So, to help keep myself motivated, I'm going to start keeping a running diary of my progress on the new book, covering season two of TWD. I'm targeting a 03/16/2015 release date. The last book's manuscript was 60 pages in MS Word, or about 10 pages per episode. If that trend holds, season two will be 130 pages long and change.

So far, I have 35 pages written for the new one. That means if I write two pages per day I should have a few weeks to spare to have it edited, formatted, and the cover art done and layout done. Feel free to nag me if I haven't updated this thread every 2-3 days or so with my progress. I would actually appreciate it!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here is a link to the book for season one. You can read a good chunk of it for free, or if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read the whole thing.

Comments

• Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    My main take-away from season 2, survival-wise, is that living in the Zombie Apocalypse is a lot different from playing Portal.
    Good luck, can't wait to read it!
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Also Shane really wants you to know that "IT AIN'T LIKE IT WAS BEFORE!!"
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    But not before asking "What is this?! WHAT IS THIS?!"
    41/135
  • TaraC73TaraC73 Manchester NH
    My main take away from season 2: if you have a barn full of walkers you can have one hell of a BBQ.
  • MihaiMihai Timisoara, RO
    10 days, George.
    Wow, I guess it has been 10 days. I'm officially off my schedule, I'm only at 43 pages, but I'm hoping to make some up over the weekend.
    52 pages.
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin is binge watching season two at the mo & speaks about it on this weeks pod! He is of the opinion season twos walkers are considerably stronger, faster & dexterous than season one & probably on PEDs.