Does the House Snow T-Shirt have Bald Move branding on it?

Comments

• I don't know. I checked again this afternoon and it still says "Processing".
  • Has everyone gotten their shirts but me? If it weren't a gift for a good friend, I wouldn't care but I'm now concerned. No one at the Bald Move store will respond to me. Any suggestions from you wonderful people?
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @love10719 They said in one of their lunch podcasts they were getting out as many as possible before vacation and then doing the rest when they got back. They've been on vacation all this week, which would be why you've had no response. I believe they're back in the next day or so.
    love10719
  • Thank you Dee!
    Dee
  • @love10719 for what it's worth, still waiting here also.
    love10719
  • Thanks- it helps to know mine might not have been lost somehow.
  • Same here, still waiting on mine.  But if they've been on vacation this week, then it makes sense why it hasn't arrived yet.  Maybe this week.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    All of the rest of the t-shirts will go out this week.  We typically finish all shipping, then flag all the relevant orders as "complete" once they're all done.  It would be difficult with our current manpower and processes to flip that bit as we actually ship them.

Again, the whole lot is going out this week, probably by Wednesday.  I imagine most US folks will get theirs by the weekend, and international folks will get them a few weeks later.

Thanks so much for everyone's patience!
    voodooratlove10719
  • Thanks for letting us know and for the hard work. I'm so excited to see it!
  • Got mine this week...all the way down in Sunny Australia. Love it! Thanks guys.
  • I'm trying not to be envious!
  • mine came today and greatly confused my wife who doesn't watch got and has no fucking idea what the joke is.  :D
    love10719
  • I got mine today! I love it! I have some friends who are going to be jealous. :)
    love10719
  • Yay and I got mine too. It's a gift for a friend who will love it and now I'm mad I didn't get me one. Thanks guys!
  • VidlertVidlert Brisbane, Australia
    I got mine this week - Australia (where we want you to believe we really know nothing)
  • Skip2theendSkip2theend Georgetown, Ontario
    Wore my shirt with pride today! I love it, thank you!!!
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I just received one of mine today.  I actually ordered two, it says so on the package and on the slip inside, but I only received one.  Does anyone know if they are sent separately?  I can't see why they would be, but just curious.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    edited September 2016
    What's the best way to contact the guys about this?  Is there and email such as merchandise@baldmove.com or something?

Any help would be great, thanks.  Was planning to give one as a present on the 19th of this month.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    edited September 2016
    @Cory Send a message to either @Jim or @A_Ron_Hubbard directly. Both, I'd suggest, though @A_Ron seems to be on the forums more often.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Thanks @Dee .
    Dee
  • OliviaDOliviaD Cincinnati, Ohio
    @Cory this happened to me as well. I emailed them at hosts@baldmove.com and they were able to get the issue resolved when they returned from the island.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Thanks @OliviaD, just emailed them at that address.
    Yes, we're trying to consolidate the mis-ships to merch@baldmove.com so we can keep track of them.  We'll get you whole ASAP.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Excellent, thanks @A_Ron_Hubbard.
  • Hey J&A, just wanted to let you know that I'll be rockin' (or trying to rock) the House Snow T-shirt this week-end in Belfast (Northern Ireland), for a visit of the city followed by a grand Game of Thrones tour that'll take us through the Iron Islands, Melisandre's cave, Castle Black, the Kingsroad and other places.

I'll follow up with pictures if any are worthy. Who knows, I might even meet the real deal and be able to tell him he knows nothing while he punches me.
    Corypavlovsbell
    If you get punched by Kit I'll give you a year of Club for free. Least I can do.
    KingKobraMelonuskliltcdavis
  • I'll try my best.
  • voodooratvoodoorat Atlanta
    edited September 2016
    I accidentally got some bleach on mine like 2 days after I got it and I was really bummed...  Until I tie-bleached it today and made it look kind of cool again, yay!  I've never done it before and wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but with a couple of grey-green bleach-blobs on it I had little to lose.

I did another old black shirt I had that I was never going to wear again, very different effect but I kind of like them both.

Andrew StadlerMelonuskOliviaD
  • Ah, the Socratic paradox: "I know one thing: that I know nothing."
    @voodoorat, wow, I actually think that's an improvement!
    Andrew Stadlervoodoorat
This discussion has been closed.