The Night's Watch Podcast

Hello everybody!

From what I gathered, before the current Game of Thrones podcast A. Ron had another podcast about GoT called the Night's Watch.

I was planning on also hearing it along with the current re-watch. Does anybody know where I can find a feed with it?

Comments

• They're all still out there on a bunch of podcast archiving sites, but as far as I can see there isn't one single site which contains every episode. I went through and found two sites which have all the episodes between them (at least I think they're all there).

http://www.podcasts.com/the-nights-watch-game-of-thrones-podcast/page/
    All episodes are here with the exception of the first two, I believe.

This one is missing a lot of episodes, but the first two are here, so I'd advise you start here and then switch over to podcasts.com for episode 3 onwards.

This doesn't have anything to do with the actual podcasts, but I found it while I was looking for them and find it funny that it's still up on the website.
  • WarpFoxWarpFox Nashville, TN
    edited July 2016
    I feel like the Nights Watch FAQ page should now just be an explanation of the Mad Brewxit and why the podcast changed names and hosts, etc.
  • Thank you very much for the information!

I did a little more research and found an A. Ron's comment on Reddit explaining what happened with Mad Brew. I didn't know any of this, because I only heard about Bald Move after that.
    On his comment he says that he "still freely forwarded people to his site so they could get his side of the story". Does anyone know if I can read (or listen to) his thoughts on it? I am expremely curious.
  • his website is madbrewlabs.com but a quick seach of "bald move" and "night's watch" didn't bring anything up as far as commentary
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Thanks for posting that Reddit link @daniel_sousa_me . Its interesting to read A.Ron's thoughts, specifically about the issues of timeliness with Mad Brew. And even more interesting to follow the link that @Professor_P posted to find that their GoT finale coverage hasn't been uploaded even though its been two weeks since it aired. Certainly not trying to raise any issues, but it does paint a very clear picture of the different goals and aspirations between Bald Move and Mad Brew.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    The cast is much better now - I never warmed to Mad Brew. He always seemed to be annoyed to be there and he was never really enthusiastic about anything. He was the Dan Feinberg of Bald Move.
    mwspiakDrKen
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Dee said:

The cast is much better now - I never warmed to Mad Brew. He always seemed to be annoyed to be there and he was never really enthusiastic about anything. He was the Dan Feinberg of Bald Move.

I mentioned it in another thread on here, but around the time I discovered Night's Watch was when I started listening to Breaking Good also. I rarely send e-mails for podcasts, but I loved the chemistry between Jim and A.Ron that I e-mailed A.Ron begging for Jim to replace Mad Brew on Night's Watch. It was like listening to someone who was excited and pumped to discuss a show with someone who complained about every aspect of the show and in general seemed like he'd rather be taking a nap.
    DeeFlukestrippyStackpile